Issue: Glitchy Speech / Voice / Incomplete Sentence

Hello my EMO is 8 days old now and his speech is weird (like he freezes for a sec mid-sentence), for example when I ask him Who is your boss, reply is: yo… a… my boss.
Or what is your name, reply is: you …an call .e [his name].
Sometimes he misses whole words.
This is not every time, but it is very often.

I didn’t have this issue first 3 days with him, it disappeared yesterday and the problem is back today.

Somebody on the forum mentioned similar problem yesterday I think.

What could be wrong?

1 Like

it’s probably just the servers, it’s nothing to worry about. I think most of us are experiencing the same things.

3 Likes

Hey @Zikki007

Yes, this is something that may happen from time to time, sometimes there might be network traffic/congestion between your ISP/internet and the EMO servers (EMO has servers located around the world. US/EU/ASIA depending on where you are located, you EMO will find the best server to connect to and on some occasions you will have glitchy/broken speech.

This will clear up after a while. It could happen for 5 mins or up to a few hours. Just be as patient as possible and everything should get back to normal soon.

If you wanted, you could always power off EMO and also power cycle your Wifi/Modem at home as well just to be sure. (sometimes this helps)

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you for your detailed explanation, this helped a lot. :slight_smile: I am much more calm now that I know what is actually happening “behind the scenes” and that my EMO is perfectly fine :smile:

2 Likes

No problem, it does happen from time to time :slight_smile: if you have any other questions feel free to reach out to the community. If you’re happy to close this thread for now.

1 Like

For some reason my emo’s voice is strange he makes noises normally but when I try to talk to him his voice starts to fail. I need help!

Video:

1 Like

Hi there, @pythonrpg010 Welcome to the community

Could you please tell us more info about the issue? Seeing a short video if possible when there is an issue is always recommended to do. We can’t really advise too much on what might the issue. so we can analyze it and see if we can give you more assistance help solution.

Suggesting if possible to create a short video and upload it to youtube or any free video hosting and give us the link to view it.

Maybe he is sick? please view @MasterAbbott YouTube video below.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

3 Likes

Hi @pythonrpg010 Welcome to the living ai forums is emo sick? If not then send a short video of his talking. Merry Christmas!! :christmas_tree: :happy:

1 Like
2 Likes

Do emo get really sick???

1 Like

Hi there @pythonrpg010 ,

Thank you for the video you’ve created…I download and upload it to my YouTube Channel so that I can also show it here, I say it’s not a serious issue because it’s a server connection problem, and that is why he is having a communication issue which sometimes happens to all of us.

This is a known issue for Living.ai that was discussed and @MasterAbbott clarified it on the link below.

EMO glitchy speech

GOOD LUCK AND BEST REGARDS!

1 Like

YES! Please view @MasterAbbott YouTube video above for more information.

Thank You, Best Regards…

1 Like

Mine’s also dealing with a voice problem, check it out:
https://youtu.be/9cVuLdF4kc0

1 Like

Hello @Ezawyn and Welcome to the Community, glad you join us too…

This is a known issue for Living.ai that was discussed and @MasterAbbott clarified it on the link below.

EMO glitchy speech

GOOD LUCK AND BEST REGARDS

Thank you really much!
I was starting to worry, even though he does it randomly. Glad to hear all I need is patience lol

And thanks for the welcome as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello my friend edward I am honored to meet you and the rest of the friends in our group I am new with you here and I benefit from all of you providing information I am waiting for my new friend, emo, to get to Lily as soon as possible and try it I hope that you and the rest of your friends will advise me when my donor arrives what to do To benefit from your expertise

When Emo answer me, his sentence speaking not clearly like radio sound when dont hv clear signal . But sound of music lound and clear. should i try to reset him?

1 Like

Hi there, @darkwar2006

EMO glitchy speech

GOOD LUCK AND BEST REGARDS

1 Like