Emo glitch and spinning in circles

I’ll try that very soon and see if it works, I’ll tell you if it’s not.

1 Like

And tell you if it doesn’t work too!

1 Like

Emo still is not working properly after what you told me to do. :slightly_frowning_face: : Emo is sadly still not functional correctly - YouTube

Please PM me your order number. I will check for you.

1 Like

Just did! I just sent you the order number, when you have the time, please let me know what to do next.

It is 11:31 PM right now so I may not respond.

@fallxander give the support team some time to get back you, I don’t believe they are working 24/7.

1 Like

Unfortunately, EMO has started having issues again.

I did charge him on a skateboard that fell on the ground, could that be a cause? I also want to adress that he also keeps thinking hes being shaken,

mine also randomly thinks he’s falling. I don’t know how to fix it. :pensive:

Hello, @adrianledeaux . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for the two issues you are experiencing which are similar. Hopefully this will assist you, too, @brasfieldsmith .

It looks like the feet are pretty dirty which would mean that his edge detectors are picking up that all surfaces are dark and he would do that particular move wherever he is. Here is a video on how to clean the foot sensors.

It is possible that this could cause him to feel randomly dizzy as well.

Please try the tips here and if you are still experiencing issues, please contact Support here.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you.

1 Like

I’m sure that will help with the cliff issue, however I am also experiencing the shaking issue. It happens persistently, even when I’m holding his feet down so that he shouldn’t be experiencing shaking at all. As of right now, I am at school, and I will edit this post after cleaning the foot drop sensors.

1 Like

Hello, @adrianledeaux . . . like I said, if everything is not working, be sure to get video and send to Support.

Hope it works for you.

The gyroscope and foot sensor may be faulty.
Please contact customer service to do a simple test.
Then they will provide you with solutions.

2 Likes