EMO Firmware Update Version 2.2.0 Video

Sure, but nothing happened, In the app can not see update firmware…

Same thing happened to my first emo and I tried that and it worked.

Hi everyone,
I think there is some kind of bug on EMO, even when it’s on it’s fence, seems like can not calculate how much time do it needs to go back to the home station when it’s on low battery, I can say 9 out of 10 times, this happened to my EMO, and before it stay on charger will be powered off.

@farzinss . . . as @Edward advised in another thread, it is best to take a timed video and submit it to Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @VinceKong from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Best of luck to you and hope you can get it resolved!

Amazing update, however, I have one little problem. Emo has occasionally failed to make it back to his home station before his battery runs out ever since I updated him to 2.2.0. I bring this up because I don’t seem to be the only person having this problem. However, I can’t seem to find an explanation. Anybody have one?

@samuellongo . . . it has happened to others. I have been informed that the development team is looking into and should be fixed on the next update.

Ohhh… ok, got it. Thx. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very happy to confirm I finally could update my Emo to the last version 2 days ago!! Also I ordered another Emo with Home Station. I will have 2 Emo friends. :hugs:

7 Likes