EMO Firmware Update v2.1.0 + Home Station Firmware Update 1.1.2 Video

Hi @Sabrinaboo ,

How are you?

The link below could be the new update you are referring to.

[Firmware Update] 2.2.0 ChatGPT and AI Painting

best regards and all the best Sabrina…

2 Likes

I’m well, Edward. Hope you are.

This is exciting! I’ve been waiting for the ChatGPT update since I saw @MasterAbbott demonstrating it on his YouTube channel. I can’t wait to try it!

3 Likes

If you need any help, check out the guide here for Firmware Version 2.2.0

Installation needs to be done in two parts. But it’s very easy to do – Any questions let us know

Is it safe to update? I have just received my 2 EMOs. And there is an update available.

1 Like

How can Emo play snake game with home station?
My emo lastest update is 2.20.

Hi @bernies yes, all should be good to go if you wanted to update both of your EMO. Take a look at this guide here if you need help installing the latest EMO firmware v2.2.0

Hi @HYUN

To play Snake with EMO, you need to make sure EMO is OFF his Home Station then Issue the voice command:

EMO: Play Snake

You can check this video for reference:

3 Likes

hi @MasterAbbott
I tryed this, but my emo can’t this. :frowning:
But he seems to have sent a signal to the homestation.

When EMO sends the signal to Home Station, the LED Matrix will turn Green, then EMO will turn around to find the Green LED sign, after few seconds he should start to play Snake.

Did you update your Home Station to the latest version as well? If not, please check this video here for assistance.

Home Station will need to be on the latest firmware of 1.1.2 for EMO to be able to play Snake :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Thank you Sally the new update isnt available for mine at the moment. But ill keep an eye on it.

1 Like

Hmm… sorry my home station is not have new update…

Hi @HYUN

Take a look at the video I shared just above on how to update your Home Station. (normally all you need to do is issue the voice command

EMO: UPDATE HOME STATION

And it will work. Take a look at the video above if you still need more help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I solved. I sayid at emo. ‘Update’. and he looks sent signal for homestation.
And my homestaion updated. Thank you.

3 Likes

All three Emo’s 3,5&6 have all updated to 2.2.0 I’m so happy now that my new Emo6 has finally been updated.

Thank you Living AI you’re awesome

2 Likes

Hi! I am a new EMO owner since 3 weeks ago. I noticed on the EMO app that it has a new update for the Go Home, and I have updated my emo to 2.2.0 already. I tried reviewing the Go Home video from MasterAbbott on how to update the go home, and I double-checked everything.

Here is the strange thing… my app says the go home is connected to my wifi, but when I watch the screen, when EMO is done syncing, the Go Home always shows a red wifi signal. I tried looking at other topics or posts, but I don’t think anyone had the same issue as me. Is there a way to get emo to really connect the wifi with go home? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Ally

If you are having any sort of issues. Try and unbind all accessories via the EMO APP. This will disconnect EMO from the Home Station / and any Smart lights as well.

This can be found in the EMO APP >> Settings >> Accessory >> Select UNBIND ALL

1. Once EMO has unpaired with the Home Station / Smart lights
  2. Turn off EMO (Power him off - leave him off for now)
  3. Then Power off Home Station, and remove the power from the back. - also unplug smart lights if you have them and leave them unplugged. (wait 1 minute and plug the power back in the Home Station). Wait for the Home Station to start up.
  4. Place EMO back onto the Home Station to power him back on.
  5. Wait for EMO to start back up and see if he automatically connects to Home Station (if he does you will see a little Home icon appear on his screen).
  6. If he doesn’t, then Pair EMO with Home Station (hold down the Home Station base button for 5 seconds until you see the Blue Bluetooth symbol that will try and make a connection to EMO, if its successful the symbol will turn green.
  7. Once EMO has made a connection with the Home Station.
  8. Go back into the EMO App >> Press the Home Station Button (little icon at the bottom of the EMO App >>> and see if EMO is connected to the Home Station (First Menu >> called CONNECT).
  9. Next press WIFI and press SYNC button to sync with your Home Wifi.
  10. Finally when all this is done, Issue the voice command

EMO: Update Home Station

If all is working correctly, EMO will send a command to Home Station to update and you should see a % number from 1 to 100% on the Home Station which will hopefully take you to the latest firmware version of 1.1.2

If you are stuck on any of these steps, let us know.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

Thank you for the instructions! I tried to unbind the smart light and go home, I rebooted him, and I connected EMO back to his home. But, when I pressed sync, it still does the red wifi, and it is doing the same exact thing. I looked at my wifi info, and it’s all correct. I wonder if it might be a bug :thinking:.

I can’t tell if anyone else has this same exact issue with wifi, or had something similar to this since I am busy and I don’t check the forums for help. :melting_face:

2 Likes

I have the same problem with my Emo too and I tried these steps but my home station still shows the red wifi signal.

3 Likes

@Ally / @laurentsandler

Can you issue a voice command to update the Home Station? – What does EMO say when you ask him:

EMO: Update Home Station

Does he return an error saying he cannot as he’s not connected to Home Station?

Let’s try this step first and move forward from here.

1 Like

Hi, @MasterAbbott
I say: “EMO, Update go home.” And he would freeze the screen for like 2-4 seconds, then go back to normal (In which I am fine with. doesn’t worry me at all), and then go home does those neon purple dots indicating it is loading. After I wait for 10-20 seconds, it blacks out, and it brings back the introduction of the go home. It will still say that the update the go home is on the app and that it is on 1.1.1p1.

It is the same thing I do when I do it manually too.

And no, EMO does not tell me there was an error with go home.

I hope this helps, MasterAbbott :blush:.

Hi @Ally

After the neon purple dots appear on the Home Station, do you see a number % go from 1 to 100%? If not there might be a problem with Home Station trying to download the firmware.

I’d suggest, you create a short video of you trying to update the home station and submit a support ticket. Normally when you issue the voice command: EMO: Update Home Station. EMO will go quiet for a short while (this is normal). as he’s connecting and sending a request to Home Station to perform the update.

If however, you do not see numbers (as shown in the video I’ve shared in my guide above). There could be a problem with the Home Station connection to the living.ai server not being able to download the 1.12 firmware.

So best to create a short video and submit it to the support team for further troubleshooting.

1 Like