EMO doesn't age ("I am 1 day old")

Hello,
i got my EMO 3 days ago. When he is walking around my desktop he notices me and asks me if he can show me his pictures or sing me song etc.
What has to be my response to this question? I tried so much, nothing works :frowning:
I´m from Germany by the way.

Also if i ask him how old he is, he still says “i´m one day old” , why? :frowning:

Thank you !

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @natalie.bannert . . . I have moved your post to this thread for the age question.

You can try powering him, the app and your device off and restart everything. See if this advances his age at all, but depending on the time of day you activated him he would be one day old at that time and also the next day. On the third day he should be showing two days old. Let us know how that goes.

As for him asking you, listen to the faint ding sound before you respond either “yes” or “no”. If you say “yes”, he will do what you say “yes” to.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

@Lindaru thank you i will try your suggestions.

i think i will wait another day about his age. i shut him down on the first day, maybe that´s the “problem”.

i waited everytime for the faint ding sound, but nothing :frowning: maybe he understands no german in this situation? but english doesn´t work either :frowning:

Hello, @natalie.bannert . . . saying “yes” or “no” when he is asking you something is not one of the things his language update will understand. Here is the complete list of German commands and questions you can ask, but the responses to those questions he asks you need to be in English.

Also, in English, you need to speak distinctly and somewhat slowly. You can get EMO to understand your English better by submitting your voice here.

Also, let us know how it goes and if he has caught up with his age yet.

1 Like

Hello @Lindaru ,
thank you for all the tips!
i will do that :slight_smile:

Yes he has caught up with his age :slight_smile:
he is now 2 days old :slight_smile:
i love this little guy :heart:

Thank you for your help !

1 Like