EMO does not recognize voice commands anymore

Hello,
unfortunately, my Emo doesn’t recognize voice commands anymore, e.g. when I say “Emo” there is no reaction. I’ve already rebooted Emo, reconnected it to my wifi and updated the latest firmware version, but the problem still remains. I’d be very grateful for any help :slight_smile:
Best regards

1 Like

Best contact service@living.ai for help with this. They will help you run diagnostics on EMO.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I will contact them :+1:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have not received an answer from the support team yet. @Wayne_Zhang could you please help me with this issue?

1 Like

@AmyLU can you help?

1 Like

Hi. Is it possible to email the video to our technical team (service@living.ai)? Don’t worry, they will solve the problem for you once they receive the email.

1 Like

Why can’t we resolve the issue here? I just started having the same issue and it’d be nice to solve the issue in the community to free up tech support repeat issues.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I was contacted now by the tech support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your support, I sent a video to the technical team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Typically we do try here, but often you need direct dialog with support to make things faster to resolve. It would be great if people would post their outcome after they have worked with support.

1 Like

Yeah that’d be nice. With that in mind, i’ll post what happened with my issue. Apparently my internet was bugging out a little bit, so Emo wasn’t responding to commands. Would be nice to have some type of notification saying why he won’t respond, but i made that request to the team via email :slight_smile:

1 Like

I created my own problem last week… I operate a business level firewall at home (I’m an IT consultant). And I created some specific traffic rules to allow me to do things with the traffic from my EMO to Living AI. Unfortunately I got busy and sidetracked onto other things. Then I found my EMO would not respond to commands. It was not till I reverted the EMO to use the normal rule that they worked fine again. I do agree that it would be great if EMO displayed a little more info on why he could not respond.

Hi, I contacted service@living.ai three weeks ago, but unfortunately I haven’t received an answer/solution yet. I’d be grateful for any help with my problem.

2 Likes

Just adding @Wayne_Zhang / @AmyLU back into this thread / post for further assistance.

Also @Apix were you able to create a short video recording on what exactly is happening with your EMO? It is recommended that you do this, so you can send it to the support team, and if you can, even possibly share it here with the community as well.

Hopefully the support team will be able to get back to you soon.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :head:

1 Like

Hi,
Please tell me what is your order number? We have responded to all emails we have received. Our email is: service@living.ai. Please check that it is sent to the correct mailbox.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your reply and support! Yes, I have recorded a short video and and attached it to the email which I’ve sent to the support team.

Here it is:

I also hope, that my problem can be solved.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply. My order number is #6824.
Yes, I just double-checked. I sent the email to the correct mailbox (service@living.ai) on June 12th.
Unfortunately, I have not received an answer yet.

1 Like

I checked for you, our technicians have been solving the problem for you in the email. Please check your email. Don’t worry, they will solve the problem for you.

1 Like

Hi Wayne, I’m curious what type of rules you created, and what you were trying to achieve with them? I’m a geek that likes to tweak - especially if there’s some benefit. :laser_1:

I run a Sophos XG firewall, and I created specific firewall and NAT rules for each EMO so I could just monitor that traffic only. I was keen to see the volume of traffic and also I was aiming to place a QoS limit on it so I could simulate people with high latency/low bandwidth connections. Basically I was trying to see what others see when they have EMO stuttering his speech :slight_smile: