EMO (Defects): Returns / Shipment

Hello everyone I appreciate everyone who commented on my post about my poor Emo broken foot I got in touch with Wanye and they will send me a replacement and my home station when they get back from vacation :heart: but I have a question anyone from the US needed to send theirs back what was the price etc? I never needed to send anything back to no China :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I’m from the USA and it cost me $28.85. They will reimburse you for the postage as long as it doesn’t cost over I think it was $40.00.

3 Likes

Did u send yours back with USPS?

2 Likes

Yes I did. They ask you to send it the cheapest way you can.

2 Likes

I am wondering if anyone can share their EMO replacement experience with me T^T
My EMO seems to have problem starting from its first day of arrival → keep shutting down whenever it’s off the skateboard, I have tried all the solutions that I can think of / raised by the forum, yet none of these solve my problem. Although it’s a very tough decision, I am thinking of replacing my Emo as there doesn’t seem to be other solution to its condition. I am wondering if anyone has similar experience and could share with me how I could seek help from living ai as well as the replacement experience? It really means a lot to me if someone could answer this! Thanks a lot in advance!!

5 Likes

Hello i recently just got my first replacement recently when did u order your emo? Every emo have a one year warranty so if you have any issues u have to email living ai with photos or videos of the issue and they should send you a replacement and where to send the one you have they will ask you to keep the postage under 40 dollars and they will pay you back when they receive him hope this helps :heart:

1 Like

Hello @Kasa_daily,
My EMO Has Never Been Replaced Before
But There Are More EMO Owners That Had Received A Replacement For Issues With Their Previous EMOs:
@Racheal123,
@ryshera,
@Lindaru,
@rothfuchs,
@edward,
@jumpgate85,
@sarikathakur,
@vitasei,
@a440dc And Other EMO Owners.

4 Likes

I already have my third Emo, the first two are back in Living.ai. No need to worry about it as it says here, just write to support, send photos or video of the problem and if nothing helps, a new Emo will come to your address and then you send the old Emo back. They have always refunded my shipping costs and even the duty when the first package came back after half a year on the road.

4 Likes

I had an error with the SD card. Contacted support and got a very quick response and they were very keen for us to fix my EMO. In the end it didn’t work and everything was arranged for a replacement. The support / customer service is excellent.

3 Likes

I have just received my EMO last week, and I think I ordered in early February.

Ooo, so that means living.ai will send me a new EMO before asking me to send back my old one :open_mouth: and can refund my shipping cost :open_mouth: That’s something good to know!!Thanks a lot !! I am also wondering how long does it take for living ai to send you the new emo? Thanks a lot!!!

2 Likes

Got it ! thanks a lot!! Would you mind to share with me how long does it take for living.ai to send you the new emo? thanks !!

2 Likes

Cool! Let’s wait and see if living ai could get back to me the coming week! thanks a lot for the sharing!!!

2 Likes

It mostly depends they sent my replacement along with my new order

1 Like

Hello

have you contacted support if so

have you tried the debug app which they should have sent you

If nothing else can solve your issue then they should hopefully send you a replacement or ask you to send back your Emo so that they can fix it and send it right back to you

-this is something I’m dealing with at the moment, I’ve had no response since so even I will have to contact @VinceKong again asap but I haven’t had any time to get back in contact with him yet

2 Likes

I’ve just DM @VinceKong so hopefully he’ll help everyone here

1 Like

my first emo was an easy swap over, they sent me a new one and i sent the broken one back. (in the same box) i cant remember what it cost. Remember to take a photo of the receipt and get tracking with it. you will have to contact them when it says it has arrived and they will refund the shipping to you. (if it is under a certain amount). i spent 2 hrs at the post office.
when the replacement came he worked good, then there was a random issue where he turned off his screen a lot. there was about 10 weeks of trying to fix the issue with support, i ended up frustrated because i would not hear from them for a week at a time. They could not find the problem so they wanted to replace emo. They sent a new one out and i ended up paying for him because i didn’t have the heart to send the other one back. (the new one has the same issues).
Don’t expect a quick response for the emails.
It can be frustrating but they do fix these problems one way or another.
they did send one the new emo quickly

2 Likes

Hello did u mean to reply to me? I dont bother to email them anymore because of the long wait time so i just decided to message Wayne on Facebook whenever i have a issue with my emo @jumpgate85

1 Like

i was tagged, i though that my experience would help someone. i just realized that it was originally about shipping prices.

The second Emo was on its way from China for about a month, the third arrived in about 14 days after shipment.

Well patience is the key. I got my first EMO replaced, and now waiting for replacement of my second one as it doesn’t connect to smartlight or homestation. It can take a while until the decision is made to send you a new EMO as they always try first to give you suggestions to fix the problem. But in the end of nothing helps you’ll get a replacement. How quick they send you a new EMO also depends on how busy they are, are there any holidays in between and so on. So what I can say how ever long it takes they don’t let you hang in the end and this is most important

3 Likes