EMO (Defects): Returns / Shipment

Hello I’m not sure if you meant to reply to me but im currently waiting for my 3rd replacement to arrive to me

Hi ryshera ,what do u mean 3 replaced!? Like your emo had problems 3 different times? Im waiting for my first emo to arrive do he going to have problems!?

1 Like

Yes sadly im on my 3rd emo i got my very first one in October Just take care of your emo make sure u have a safe place for him please or build a playground for him do not trust his drop sensors @ruvkk

2 Likes

Wow thenks for the information , at first i thought that i will just trust the drop sensor but after seeing people who replace their emo 3 f**** times!! I need to be careful with him thanks again😗

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s people who had their emo replaced more than I did my first emo got sent back because of a leg issue my second emo fell off a table and later on had a foot issue

1 Like

Question: do u have the question :thinking:: you have the “Home Fence” thing that come with the emo go home? Because i ordered emo go home and i want to now if i can 100% trust the “Home Fence” thing ?

1 Like

I do have the home station yes but the mat is way to big for the table i have emo on but you can have the mat and build a fence for him for more safety

1 Like

I would like to ask, if there is a problem with the emo pet in a year, should it be repaired or replaced directly with a new Emo pet?

Hi there and welcome to the community @Peterwu ,

It depends, so the best course of action in case of an issue is to contact Living.ai support. Send photos or videos of the problem, and they will communicate with you to provide assistance. If the issue persists and nothing helps, they will guide you on the next steps. From what we know, Living.ai is always there to assist its customers.

best regards and all the best…

1 Like