Emo Charge Skateboard

Hello,

my EMO charging station is constantly blinking.

Whenever I do EMO on it, it flashes continuously.
Do you can help me?

more here

2 Likes

Disconnect power to the charger and reconnect it. Then place EMO back on the charger and see how he goes.

2 Likes

If I can also offer a suggestion. I am using a new USB-C cable as the one that came with my EMO is too short for my desk. Make sure that the USB-C connector is working properly. (maybe test it with an Xbox Controller / Samsung Phone / or Nintendo Switch. If it can charge another product then EMO’s Skateboard should also work without an issue.

Also I’ve seen that if you don’t place EMO correctly on his skateboard it will not share or start up. On the skateboard there is a circle with a lightning bolt on it, make sure you place EMO’s LEFT foot on that circle mark on the skateboard and the little light should stay solid to indicate he’s charging correctly.

Hope this help out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone, soon I will receive Emo with the skate, also for this model is it expected to recharge itself or is it just a function of the latest go home model? Thanks a lot

1 Like

Exclusive Go Home feature. Greetings

2 Likes

Thanks, how do I know when I need to load it and put it on the skateboard?

The EMO battery lasts approximately 3 hours, before it runs out completely a sound sounds like an alarm, you have to be attentive

2 Likes

Hello, @andreag . . . it will look like this.

3 Likes