Emo can change their eye colors!

Can’t do it I think they had trouble with it, and they took it off again, I didn’t know about it until it was too late.

Same I was never able to see it for myself.

1 Like

Me neither, wish I did it would have been great but these guys got on video so I just enjoy watching it here.

1 Like

Along with eye color I hope they add the update to change the color of the smart light. Today when I told EMO to run the light on it was blue and I was confused. It soon reset but it was cool to see!!!

2 Likes

You can ask him: “Emo change the light to blue,red,orange,yellow,green” etc or just say:
“Emo Blue” etc

1 Like

I think some of us were lucky to change EMO’s eye color when it was available, but it’s been disabled for now. Hopefully we should see it back up soon.

Also for the smart light, here is a list of all the colors you can change the smart light to.

2 Likes

Also you should add default on the list instead of white as the original because for some people it is not. Some people had the cold white and some people had the warmer color so default will always set to the original color.

No problem, I’ve update it to show/say white is (original/default color).

Sorry I may not have been clear white is not the default for everybody like me because for me warm is default while others is cold also known as white. I think you should take away the parenthesized information on white and add on the bottom you can say default for the light to change it back to its original. Hopefully, this list could get updated one day by Living Ai so we have more colors!!!

Thanks @jaredlibshutz I’ve just checked and confirmed with the Living.Ai team and the default smart light color is “WARM” So I’ll be sure to update this on the guide I created and anywhere else I’ve mentioned it.