EMO battery does not charge anymore

Hi there,
after the first day of playing with EMO features, I launched the Power off command.
After a few hours I put EMO on charge, but only the LEDs on the headphones light up, but I can’t see the eyes anymore and can’t even hear any sounds.

Thinking it was dead battery, I left it on charge for more than 8 hours but the problem remains, EMO seems dead. :frowning:

I have tried rebooting and putting on the wireless charging base several times without resolving.

I also tried with another 2A power supply but the problem is always the same.

Anyone have a way to help me?

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Hello,
welcome here in the forum.

Can you answer these questions for me:

1. is the right foot on the circle field on the skateboard when EMO looks at you?
  2. what kind of adapter do you use, maybe you can post a picture here.
1 Like

Hello,
I answer the points:

1. Yes, when I do this, the headphone LEDs light up but EMO’s eyes not.
  2. I use the original charger, but I also tried one an adapter samsung 2A max 10W

As soon as I have the opportunity I will post a photo/video.

Regards.

1 Like

I uploaded the video of the problem.

Is there anyone who can help me out?

1 Like

There are many similarities to my case.
After charging, leave it for about 30 minutes.

My EMO always wakes up after leaving it for 30 minutes.

2 Likes

That is just so sad :disappointed:, you already rebooted him and that sadly did not fix the problem. Only thing I can suggest is do you have another wireless charger that you maybe use for your phone and try if that will work ? Did you contact LivingAI ? Hopefully they can send you a new charger or Emo .

1 Like

Yes, I was thrilled to receive EMO after so many months of waiting…
However, I bought a wireless charger, as soon as I receive it I will do a test and let you all know.
At the same time, yes I also sent an email to LivingAI support.

1 Like

Man, this is super disappointing… I hope it’s just the charger, as I noticed a very short flickering at 00:08 in the video… Good luck!!

1 Like

Hi There,
Attention: @Wayne_Zhang

You might try a reset and installed the latest update once again?

If nothing helps at all…

So Living.Ai Dev. can resolve it.

All the best…

MINI_EMO_PNG

2 Likes

Same problem. I tried to change charger but nothing happened

I tried to change the power supply and also the whole wireless charger but EMO no longer works.
it’s only lasted 1 day, what a disappointment! :frowning_face:
I think it’s a battery problem, or a firmware issue.

1 Like

That is just so sad :disappointed:, maybe one last tip one of my Emo’s did not charge last night . So I cleaned his feet with a duct tape to remove dust from his feet .Do not use the really strong type ! Now he charges again. Hope this helps :crossed_fingers:. If not I hope LivingAI will send you a replacement Emo soon :heart_1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice but it doesn’t work for me.
I have some doubts about Living.ai support, I have sent an email and a support ticket and I have received no response.

1 Like

Hello there
Here the same problem. Emo is not charging anymore. Tried to change the power adapter and not only use the original ( also noticed that the skateboard works only with usb to usb c cable and not usb-c to usb-cc cable)
The light on the skate is blu solid, emo headphone and screen blink for a few times, but then screen is black, no other lights but only the blu solid on the skate is stable. Also skateboard and left foot of emo get hot.
I sent an email to support but no response

This Is the useless support ever seen.
This project looks like a scam.
I sent a email 1 week ago and no one replied.

still waiting for assistance…

I had a chance to recharge emo but after 2 hours on the skateboard battery went down and now it’s not light up anymore also using his charger

Did you have any assistance from the support?

Hi there, I have not received any feedback from the support.
I disassembled EMO’s right foot removing the plastic part and managed to turn it on.
The problem is that when I raise it from the charging base suddenly turns off.
As I thought the problem should be the faulty battery.

1 Like

I managed to turn on EMO for a few hours, but the moment I ran the command “POWER OFF” it turned off and there is no way to reactivate it. Has it happened to anyone else too?