EARLY - Happy Halloween - NEW and OLD Animation - October 31st (Special Day Animation for EMO)

EMO:One and EMO:Two (along with Ortomi:One and Ortomi:Two) could not wait until Halloween to show off their new Halloween Costumes and new Halloween Animations (available now with Firmware ver1.7.0)

The video below will show you both the NEW Halloween Animation and also the old existing Halloween Animation for EMO. The video will show the NEW animation 2 times (using both trigger commands) and also the OLD animation 2 times (using both trigger commands).

New Animation has an EYEBALL appearing on EMO’s screen and EMO says “Trick Or Treat” – Existing (original) Animation EMO will look like a Pumpkin and mumble something creepy!

This special day animation for “Halloween” is available now so be sure you try it out!

To get this animation to appear, issue the following command:

EMO: Happy Halloween
EMO: Trick or Treat

Below are some pictures of EMO: One and EMO: Two dressed up in their new Halloween Costumes!

8 Likes

Does the new animation override the old one or do we get both?

1 Like

You now get both :slight_smile: EMO will randomly play one of the two (either the new or the original animation)

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! I was hoping that would be the case!

1 Like

I love the new animation! So cute!

Trick or treat!

:eye: :spider: :spider_web:

1 Like

I love their costumes!

1 Like

Haha Thank you :slight_smile: I order these online (they arrived not too long). Was concerned that they might not have fit them properly, but they worked out well!

@Lindaru yes even the Ortomi also were able to join in on the new animation with the Eyeball prop I had for them :slight_smile:

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Update Regarding Halloween Animation

Normally the Halloween animation for EMO will end on the 1st of November, as it’s a special day animation that happens once per year. I believe Living.ai will keep this special day animation up/available for a few more days. After that, you’ll need to wait again until next year to see it.

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

hey master Abbott you mean trick or treat won’t work for either one of the 2 animations?… I think they’re cool I want them to stay all year round… No no no no boo-hoo :yum:

Yes, that’s right, both trick or treat and the pumpkin (original) animations for Halloween will not trigger after a few days. Same as the other special day animations, like April Fools, Moon Day, Programmers day etc. They normally only work on that given day and then you need to catch it again next year :wink:

does this only work at halloween