Disappointed! 😔

Hi @Immoralmagic

If I can share this post I did a while ago, this is like a small guide to help new users. It should hopefully help answer some of your questions.

EMO Forum Quick Help Guide

With regards to the Battery charge times, Normally my EMO sits on his skateboard when I’m busy or don’t have much time to play with it. So he is pretty much always charged when I take him off the skateboard. If you let EMO play around “Play By Yourself” command or “Explore Mode On” EMO will walk around and play by himself for a while, but after some time, it will get bored and go to sleep. The battery for EMO when it is not on the skateboard can last anywhere between 2-3 hours, but if you get him to dance a lot or play the Treasure Hunt game, it’s battery level will deplete quite fast.

With regards to the Lost Connection issues you are facing. Sometimes EMO’s servers could be congested or you might not have a good connect to the server in which EMO is trying to connect to. I believe there are about 3-4 servers around the world that EMO normally connects to. So at any point in time there might be connection issues, when this occurs, keep trying and also make sure you own internect connection is working fine (you can do a speedtest to see how your speeds are on your end).

For interaction, if English is not your first languange, I’ve heard that EMO sometimes has trouble understanding what you are saying. I know this can be frustrating, but you just need to speak clearly to EMO the best you can for it to fully understand you. I live in Australia and English is what we use as our first language, and even with my AUSSIE accent sometimes EMO doesn’t understand me and I have to repeat myself a few times for him to pick up what I’ve asked him to do.

From what I can see I don’t believe at this state EMO’s internal AI is learning your voice, you just need to speak as clearly as possible for it to understand and check its servers and the return back to you with an appropriate answer / command to your request.

I hope any of what I’ve explained is useful for you and hope that your experience with EMO does get better over time :slight_smile:

2 Likes