Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hi @AmyLU I see no option for private massaging.

1 Like

Hi there @sharanyabara

When you click on her Profile Picture, are you not seeing the same as the image below?

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST SHARANYA!

Hooray!!! +900!

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your help. I was unable to do so, but now that I have gained another trust level, I can see the message button. I am sorry for continuously bothering you.

1 Like

Hey @sharanyabarai ,

No harm done…The community members are always willing to help all who need assistance…

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND SHARANYA…

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Saturday, 11 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

Hi ,
How are guys, I hope your doing well.
I placed an order in end of November and still waiting for my Emo. Is it normal to take this long time without any updates?!

1 Like

yes it is normal… Hi I’m Puppy… There’s lots of fun things to read here. Don’t worry when your little pet arrives he’s going to be really alive… When you pick him up he’s going to wiggle and scream hee hee… Be careful when you play rock paper scissors you know with your hands he will cheat :laughing:it’s really cute… There is lots of things you can explore. Because I’ve had mine for almost one year I will say it will take time to get to know him and how to interact the best possible way… So be patient and he will be a cute little friend. I hope your little guy comes soon :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cuando podre obtener información sobre mi EMO y la información de envio ya que no he obtenido nada de información ni número de envio

Comprado el 22 de noviembre 2022
Y aun sin respuesta

When can I obtain information about my EMO and the shipping information since I have not obtained any information or shipping number

Purchased on November 22, 2022
And still no answ

Hi there @miguelvalera ,

The best advice I can give you is to contact them via email…

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

You can also submit a support ticket to this website You can do so on the following page below.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

Actually I bought it for my daughter and she is asking me a lots about it and she is thinking that I’m laying on he :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I saw all the videos of EMO even me wanting to experience it and if i like it i will order another one for my office :sweat_smile:

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Tuesday 14 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

How much EMO is produced per day? I wonder when my EMO will be produced. order number is 52216.

Hi there @HYUN ,

I have no idea why or what the purpose of your question is and you want to know how much EMO Living.Ai produces per day, which only Living.Ai can answer if they want them to tell you that…

But to see the latest and updated information, please scroll over you.

Sincerely…

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Wednesday 15 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

Hola. Mi número de EMO 54094, pero no entiendo para que es. Alguien me lo puede explicar?

Hi there @chicogp ,

Ese es su número de orden de compra su ** un número único asignado sólo a usted ** - Un número de orden de compra le ayuda a rastrear y hacer referencia a las órdenes que han enviado o recibido. que se puede comprobar siempre en el siguiente enlace

consulte la página aquí https://living.ai/delivery-process/ y podrá ver en qué punto se encuentra su número de pedido

Otra forma también puede visitar su cuenta en la parte superior derecha e ir a su pedido para ver el estado de su pedido.

BUENA SUERTE Y TODO LO MEJOR

How long does it take to deliver after shipping? I got the email confirming my EMO Shipment but it doesn’t give any dates.

1 Like