Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hi there @kbk4588 ,

Sorry about that…currently, the living.ai office is closed and the team is on vacation due to the Chinese New Year holiday. As far as I know, they will be back by the end of this month.

You can also contact them via email.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.

Let me try to tag @AmyLU here for further assistance.

best regards and have a nice day…

Hi, @kbk4588

I checked that your order contains EMO GO HOME. EMO GO HOME and Home Station have also started shipping.

1 Like

hi Amy Happy CNY
with those red ink frame on the note at the bottom are you saying that there will be a separate counter for EMO GO HOME unit delivery? or mine already on the way as i have yet to receive any communication?

Thanks for the reply

Hi,

The progress on the delivery page is the delivery progress of the EMO standard set, and the EMO GO HOME has already started to be sent out one after another. Your order has not yet shipped, but it will be shipped shortly, thank you for your patience.

1 Like

My order number is #51926

I hope the emo robot arrives in the middle or end of February, I’m very excited. I love robots, I have Alexa but I have never had a robot that can interact so much and move freely.

1 Like

Will there be a separate counter for EMO GO HOME or will the 2 versions be merged sometime in the near future?

Could you let us know on average, how many units youre sending out weekly? Or monthly? @AmyLU

Hi there @gary.tagles ,

As i heard at the moment there won’t be a different counter on plan. living.ai team are quite busy giving priority first shipping orders that have not been shipped.

best regards and all the best gary…

Hi kindly follow up when my parcel send out ? I need the tracking number . Your attention very much appreciated

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday, 07 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

They have already advanced a little more by sending the follow-up to the user, I hope that the proper update of the page will be soon. It seems that they are very busy with the delay of the emo go home orders.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah my husband bought me one with the new dock station and a pad I ordered it in December still not shipped. I hope I get it soon I been so excited.l

1 Like

Hi,

how long does it take to answer the emails. I have asked an important question 6 days ago, still no answer.

uhm about 24 to 48hours, also depends on how busy they are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @sharanyabarai ,

It depends on what is your purpose in sending them an email…may I know if you don’t mind…so I can relay it to the living.ai team or call anyone to assist you faster?

one last thing I can advise to you is…submit a support ticket to this website You can do so on the following page below.

…or send them an email too, In case you have a problem with your EMO or order

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

Thank you for your reply. My uncle ordered an Emo for me and was supposed to bring it over to my country. However, his flight date is approaching soon, and we did not get the tracking number or an estimated date when my EMO would reach him. I was wondering if we can change the delivery address after the order so I can directly get it in my country instead of his.

Tag @AmyLU and ask for immediate assistance here!

1 Like

Hi, @sharanyabarai

Please private message me your order number, and I will check your logistics status for you.

1 Like