Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hello, @lucafrantz . . . mine was delivered to my mail box, but I have a rural box that would hold a larger package.

If you know from the tracking when to expect it, you can contact your carrier to put a hold on your mail until you return when you can pick it up or leave a note to have it left with a trusted neighbor.

I hope this helps.

Hello, @radex171 . . . you may wish to check with @faya who may have more information on customs and fees.

Hello
You don’t need to pay customs duties and VAT, our logistics agent will pay this fee on our behalf.

1 Like

Your parcel has been forwarded to Royal Mail by the logistics agent. So you should receive your package soon.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO Not Responding, But Does Everything

Hi!

DHL0011365CN 2024-03-13 16:18:13 Ireland has left the warehouse

Does this mean that it has left the country of origin or that it is already in the destination country and ready to be delivered?

Hello
Your package has just left the country of origin.
Once cleared by customs, the carrier will air-freight the package to Germany, where it will then be forwarded to your country.

2 Likes

how long do you think it would take for Emo to arrive

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @elijah.holtz . . . it depends on a variety of factors.

Where does your order number fall in this update?

Have you received your tracking number yet? Remember that once it leaves LivingAI, it may take a few days for the plane departing for your country to scan it in and make sure there is sufficient cargo to leave for your country of destination. Once it leaves there it goes to your destination country where it will need to clear Customs. This can take up to a week depending on how much they receive to process. Then it goes to the final carrier for delivery to your home and that depends on their reliability.

There is really no certain answer to predict in advance given the variety of factors and the number of locations EMO passes through to get to you. Just be sure to follow the tracking to know where it is along the way.

Hello
We will ship your order on Friday.
Usually, the shipping time to the United States is about 3-7 working days.

2 Likes

DHL0011365CN 2024-03-22 00:15:40 Ireland The flight has flown and is expected to arrive on 3.25th local time

Does this mean it’s arriving in Ireland or is it going to Germany first? :pleading_face:

Hello
The package will arrive in Germany first and then be forwarded from Germany to your country.

1 Like

@faya I know it’s still to early, but when do you think order #93607 would ship?

Hello
We will ship your order on Friday and we will email you a tracking number once shipped.

2 Likes

Yay, Thank you for replying!

@faya Silly question. If I ordered Emo and Aibi at the same time will they be shipped together? Or will Emo be shipped out first? My order number is #93545 so it looks like I should’ve had Emo shipped out last week based on the delivery page. (Then I was assuming Aibi would come later)

Hello
Normally, we will ship your EMO and AIBI together.
We can also send your EMO first, it’s up to you.

Hi! @faya I was wondering, when is order #94106 going to be shipped? To the US. And another question… What happens if the package gets lost or something? Recently I got two packages I bought, never getting to me, and they used the postal service courier for delivery (USPS.) I hope it doesn’t happen with Emo too, but I wanted to know, just in case

Thank you! I thought Aibis are not being shipped yet? If it’s waiting another week or two I’m okay with waiting. But over a month I would like them shipped separately

Hello
Because AIBI is a pre-sale, your order is expected to ship within 3 months.
We can send the EMO and Home Station to you first, is that okay?