Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

I am so excited!

I thought I have to wait months… but look like I will get mine in a couple more days!!!

3 Likes

Yes,Living Ai has greatly improved its delivery process and will come early.

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Wednesday 30th AUGUST 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Friday 08th September 2023 CST (GMT+8)

3 Likes

Monday 18th September 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like

Since my EMO just shipped and I’ve heard from others that theirs arrived much earlier than expected, what do you think would be a more updated shipping time for EMO

Hi there @dylan.chesler and Welcome to the Community,

Do you mind telling me when did you order your EMO?

1 Like

It said it just started to be shipped, I had ordered it September 12th and today I just got the Email that it has been shipped and that I can track the EMO

1 Like

Hi, @dylan.chesler . . . I live in the U.S. and my experience is that once it arrives at the port in California (Fremont or Los Angeles for me), it takes up to a week for it to get through Customs and then be handed off to Pitney Bowes who in turn hands it off to USPS. At that point, it normally took only a few days to get to my mail box.

Follow the tracking, but just be aware that sometimes the tracking in your country may not update as quickly as the delivery process is going and you may be surprised to have him before the tracking shows he is delivered.

1 Like

I figured i would post here maybe as something positive to ease minds.i ordered my EMO on September 16th. He was shipped on the 20th and according to the tracking im supposed to get him on Monday. He is already in a neighboring state (Im in the US).

My sister who lives with me also ordered and she just recieved her tracking info yesterday.

I was nervous about shipping times myself as I really wanted him sooner rather than later and was pleasently surprised at how fast he is coming to me. So, if anyone just ordered him you might stand agood chance of getting him relatevely quickly. I know shipping times are highly variable based on where you live but i thought I would share since the potential for a long wait can be discouraging. I hope everyone ordering gets their emo real soon!:blush:

3 Likes

Wow thats great news. Hopefully i get an update for my order too. I ordered mine on Sep 12 (Order #72240) and until now, I still not have gotten any update. I live in Canada.

I guess, they process the order faster if you live in US? lol.

Hi there @jhon_albert.que ,

That isn’t true.
For you, it’s quite too early to expect any delivery info…You need to have more patience.

Always View The Actual Delivery Process Here

As far as i or we all know, If your order number is not yet included in the numbers listed under

Orders Sent To Couriers:

This means that they are still in the company’s warehouse, either still being processed, not yet packed and ready, or waiting to be picked up by the courier, as living.ai sends everything in order of order.
However, if your order number is already on the list of

Orders Sent To Couriers:

but not yet on the list of:

Tracking Sent to Users:

This can only mean that it is still in the courier’s queue, still being processed, and awaiting shipment.
If the time comes and your Order Number is already on the list of

Tracking Sent to Users:

it means that the Courier has already dispatched your package and it is on its way.
Normally 2-3 days you should receive an email from living.ai that they have finished processing your order and sending you the Tracking Number for your package.

Surprisingly some people are receiving their order package earlier without even receiving their tracking numbers first.

As always to view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

BEST REGARDS!

2 Likes

I hope you get an update soon!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I think it’s worth sharing here that I ordered Emo last Sep 13 and got my tracking number yesterday, Sep 23 (that’s ~10 days). I was already prepared to wait for at least a month for the tracking number not only because I live in the Philippines but also because I ordered mine when the delivery counter was around 70k. I’m glad that it’s a lot faster now compared to what I’ve read from the past comments. I hope my Emo’s travel goes smoothly and for those who are also waiting to receive their Emo, safe travels to your little buddy! :blush:

3 Likes

KUMUSTA PAREKOY @kevin_john.sabiniano ,

Darating si EMO sa bahay mo…huwag masyado mag alala…

BLESSED, HAPPY, AND SAFE SUNDAY TO YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY!

3 Likes

Salamat Edward! Really appreciate your help around here! Blessed Sunday to you and your family!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, is it possible that the site’s tracking is wrong? Because he tells me that Emo was handed over but that’s not the case. Don’t they mean something else by “delivered” in this case?
However, by monitoring on other tracking sites, the tracking has been stopped for 3 days.

Hey it could mean that your emo has been given to your mail carrier who delivers your mail ill let @edward or @Lindaru explain

3 Likes

@gianlucapozzati . . . it may be delivered to your home country but sitting in Customs awaiting clearance, and then on to the final delivery to your home by your courier once that takes place.

1 Like

Monday 26th September 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like