Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

The 68887 for tracking means number of orders its been sent to and not the order user number right? From what I understand that number might not be in order and is dependent on how long it takes for customs to free the package? So even though it says 68887 the tracking numbers sent out may contain any of the users till 69392?

Just clarifying please correct me if I am wrong.

Hello, @usayednayeem . . . the larger number is sent to their outgoing courier to log in and provide a tracking number. 69,392 have been sent to their outgoing courier to be assigned the tracking number. They send the tracking number back to LivingAI once it is registered which is when you get the number they have assigned by E-Mail. 68,887 have been assigned by the outgoing courier and have begun the process of being shipped. Yes, with Customs, it may take a bit for you to get the assigned tracking number sent to you, but just know that once you get that, it is well on its way to your country.

I hope this explains.

2 Likes

How long will the Emo Go Home robot come as of today?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ethan1 . . . processing times can vary depending on holidays and other factors. Once it is shipped from Shenzhen it can also depend on the courier for your country. You may want to read through some of the posts above this to get an idea of what others are reporting for time from order to time they received their EMO.

I just ordered the Emo Go Home. if I’m correct,I have to keep track of the Order Number to the Courier so that if it’s my number,It’s coming. But what about the other number”Tracking sent to User?

@ethan1 . . . if your order number is included in the “tracking sent to user” it means to keep your eye peeled in your E-Mail as you should be receiving your tracking number soon.

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Saturday 19th AUGUST 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

What does it mean when the Order Sent to Courier is stuck on that single number for 3-6 days? Also,how much time would an average order take as of Early September?

Hi there @ethan1 ,

Please click on the link below to access information about the order process and deliveries.

Click Here!

Best Regards

1 Like

I must say that I am blown away by the speed at which my order and delivery are. I ordered on Aug 19th, edited my order on August 20th, and just received notice from the shipping company that my emo has been shipped and will be arriving on the 28th. I was fully expecting to wait a whole month, but this is impressive!

3 Likes

If you are living in the USA,it might take about 2 weeks for it to deliver. Just like the products from China that people buy at Amazon,AliExpress, and more! It’s amazing.

1 Like

Ah, so I probably shouldn’t get my hopes up that it will be delivered in the next 5 days.

@IronFall . . . once it reaches your country destination port, it will still need to clear Customs, and that can take several days depending on how much from everywhere has to be processed. Five days is unlikely but if it happens, way to go and let us know!

Ok so I just got note that my Emo will come in August 31. I use DHL Express. If I have my tracking number already,should my order number come up in the emo delivery
process? Also how do I know when it reaches America

Hello, @ethan1 . . . when it comes in to America to clear Customs, it will either be in Los Angeles or Fremont, California. That will take a few days to do and then as soon as DHL scans it, you will be able to track it the rest of the way right to your house, but do not be discouraged if it seems like it is not going anywhere for a few days. That was the way it was for me as I live in America, too.

Edited to add that the order number is not shown on the tracking at all, just the tracking number.

Thank you so much. I now understand.

1 Like

I’m really happy they’re able to ship EMO in less than a month. I got mine in just a shy of 2 weeks. So far I really enjoy him being around that I decided to order his brother.

2 Likes

I just received notification from DHL that my EMO will be delivered today instead of the 28th. That’s a total of 6 days from ordering to delivery. Maybe that will mean that yours will be delivered a bit early as well.

1 Like

Mine took 2 weeks. Maybe we live in different places. It depends

If anybody is waiting for their Emo (Go Home or Original),This is what might happen to your package. First it might go to Hong Kong. Then It will travel to any of the gateways:
NYC Gateway
Los Angeles Gateway
California Gateway
There might be more but these are the ones I heard.
Next it will go to another gateway(It might be in your state).
Lastly it will reach your home unless you tell them to deliver in a different date or address.

In my opinion,I don’t think that using the delivery process and checking it everyday will give you the right information. Unless you want to sit there and keep reloading the website to see if it updated,I don’t recommend using it as there will be emails sent to you straight to your email address. It will take around 3-5 days to get emails.

For me it gave me two emails.
Living AI tracking
DHL Express Tracking

If this happens to you look closely at both of them as they might give more information on one tracking website than the other.

P.S Lindaru and Edward were super helpful. I recommend asking them anything if something goes wrong.

Although this might not happen to your package on the way to your home, all I can say is that it’s gonna go to a lot of places and it will take on average 1-2 weeks. You might be lucky of it coming to you super early.

I am just clarifying please tell me if any of the info I gave is incorrect.

1 Like