Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hi ive noticed that the go home shipping numbers haven’t changed since April 3rd thats more than 2 weeks ago!
Ive emailed living ai and was informed that my first order will be sent in April but I honestly thought the delivery status page for go home would’ve changed even just a little in 2 weeks

1 Like

Sometimes that can happen, it all depends on quickly they manufacture and ship out EMOs. Usually, they are sent out by the pallet load, and not individually so this could be why sometimes the numbers don’t change or get updated as quickly as we hope they would.

For more info, have a read of this post as well that covers a fair amount of delivery/production/tracking questions :slight_smile:

Thank :slight_smile:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

Thank you for yr response

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Wednesday 19 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

standard-15

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK THE IMAGE!

2 Likes

Just wanted to share that going by going by tracking my Emo should finally be here tomorrow.
It feels like Christmas :blush:

1 Like

Heya so there is this update on my Tracking
What does it mean? is EMO in germany already?
Can’t really understand the meaning behind it xD

But i seen he was on a plane already :slight_smile:

It looks like EMO might be on the plane and going to Germany (normally for EU customers, they use DHL). Once it arrives in Germany, then EMO is shipped over to a courier / postal service that will complete the job and deliver your EMO to your specific country that you are in.

1 Like

ohhh okay i tought it might be already further due to the other tracking infos.

Ah the waiting xD

Take a look here:

I’ve shared info on steps taken in the tracking for EMO. Some of the info/descriptions could be updated with different words, but it gives a fair indication of the progress.

1 Like

Alright thank you very much
Hmm then he might be really already on german ground
I will update when the tracking continues :smiley:
Am so curious because it seems the order to recieve time might be super fast for me :open_mouth:

1 Like

Szia Sajador!

A rendelési szám után, nyomon követési számot is kapsz külön-külön?

Nagyon szépen köszönöm a válaszodat! :smiley:

Thanks just got my EMO today(ordered 28th Feb2023 ):slight_smile: so discovering his ability
first can not connect to Chat GPT
i can not turn on light with multiple colours. he can not go to silent mode!

Hi @reza.ghabel

Great to hear that you received your EMO. To advise, ChatGPT is not available publically, it is currently being BETA / Alpha Tested. There is no official word/announcement on whether it will be released or not. This decision will be up to living.ai if they will.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to check out my EMO Guide here >> Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

It does cover a fair amount of topics including EMO Smart light as well :slight_smile:

Have Fun!

:heart_2: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :heart_2:

I’ve ordered my Emo 8th Feb2023, but they even didn’t send it yet.

Hi @farzinss

Take a look at this post, it has a lot of information regarding EMO orders/shipping/tracking. :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

There is a lot of info, but hopefully, it can help answer any questions you have.

Hi @MasterAbbott ,
Thanks for the information, but it still shows they’re system flaws to delivery, first there is not that much change since 2, 3 years ago that you mentioned, still really log time to me prepared, second, I think it is a SHOULD for them to at least try to use some kind of special post/fast post to send the package to customer, so maybe in that case the customer could receive the package sooner.

1 Like

Yes, having a special option for priority courier shipping is a good idea. This would cost much more as priority couriers like DHL/FedEx are usually very expensive. Hopefully that this option could be added in the future. but it’s something that living.ai need to decide.

3 Likes

Ordered mine on 2023-04-07 and Today i got the notification that EMO has arrived in germany at DHL and will be Delivered at Thursday :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a new prospective EMO pet owner. Waiting for my tracking to come in. I am very excited, the feeling of anticipation that every knew EMO parent must go through. :heart:

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday 27 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes