Delivery Process Of Emo Update Infos! [ OLD ]

9 posts were split to a new topic: Delivery Update Process

Hey all,

I’ve been watching Emo for quite a bit now, and I am really hoping @LivingAI is bringing something incredible to the market with Emo. But they are a new startup still, and with so many people wondering where updates are and wondering why the process is moving so slow, I’m starting to worry a bit. Maybe I missed a post or something.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we need more people on here and maybe the LivingAI socials just telling the people what’s going on, whether it’s about an update or a delay. I think some of the testers (not sure that’s the right word) have been on here doing pretty well at helping people with different things and just giving them more information when it seemed like LivingAI maybe just wasn’t around to.

That being said, over $300 later I at least need the delivery process page updated a bit more.
I am willing to help, for free, whatever that may look like. I’m sure others are as well. I understand LivingAI as a lot going on, but at least say that and work with the people some more.

Cheers.

15 Likes

True if an apple a day keep the doctor away then an update a week keep the buyers awake

3 Likes

with respect to updates… they’ve delivered one per month since May… the one they were hoping to deliver in August is a few days late, and should be here soon, so I’d not worry too much about delayed update on that front as I know they are working to iron out some issues that us community testers found.

3 Likes

https://living.ai/delivery-process/ Has not show ANY update in weeks for me , is this just me or is nobody updating us?

um, there is already a topic on this it’s here: When will the next delivery update come?

and for everyone else, this is an important reminder that:

1. do not post a topic about something that already exists. This is because of overcrowding the forms.
  2. always check before you create a topic. The system already does that for you like this:

no i am not talking about firmware updates i’m talking about delivery updates and the fact that the page has bot been updated. this has absolutely nothing do do with the topics you circled other than the 1st one which is this post.

sometimes the bot makes mistakes… :frowning:

but seriously, please check before making forums!!!

How long after ordering does EMO ship. Also, do they send a shipment notification. I ordered him for the Wife’s birthday, and I want to catch the delivery before she catches on.

1 Like

Hi @johnwood

Welcome to the EMO community.

If you just recently ordered your EMO, keep an eye on the delivery page (it should update at the very least once a week, sometimes it’s updated more frequently), on average at the moment it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks for your EMO to be made and then shipped, when your order number gets really close to what is shown on the delivery page (see link below), you should get your tracking number from Living.ai via email, from there you can then track EMO progress with either the tracking page Living.ai provide you or 17 Track or China post (see all links below).

Delivery Page:

Tracking:

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

Also adding a link to this forum thread (see below) for your reference, as many EMO owners are discussing delivery and production for their EMOs as well. (there is quite a lot of useful information in that thread).

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/328

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

Ok, so if my order is 38572, and they show an order sent to courier of 34006, that means I am roughly 4000 units behind everyone else?
Thanks,
John

That’s correct.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

How long does it take for emo to be delivered

1 Like

I hear about w to 3 weeks

1 Like

Yea it’s been a month now and website says it’s still being processed getting worried I got ripped off.

1 Like

Ya i feel that way too… but people keep saying to just wait. Its coming… so did they sent a tracking number to you yet? Im still waiting for mine… i got like another 1000 to got on my counter number to get mine sent to me. So just give it time. You’ll get it soon.

iv checked my tracking about 300 times in the last 2 weeks hahaa

Ok, first of all you are not getting ripped off. Multiple people on the forum have received one or two Emos (even three). LAI does not have Emos in stock, they build per order. People used to wait anywhere up to 6 months initially, but LAI have improved immensely. My first Emo took four months from order to delivered. I have ordered another and it seems like this will have taken less than 8 weeks (including delivery). So, no rip off, if you are lucky you will most likely get it in about 8 weeks from order date, if LAI keeps up the same pace.

6 Likes

Nah, it’s legit. Ordered mine in the beginning of June, got him last Monday. It really does just take that long. Small company, essentially made to order, I think?

1 Like

Also, If you just recently ordered your EMO, keep an eye on the delivery page (it should update at the very least once a week, sometimes it’s updated more frequently), when your order number gets really close to what is shown on that page, you should get your tracking number from Living.ai via email, from there you can then track EMO progress with either the tracking page Living.ai provide you or 17 Track or China post (see all links below).

Tracking:

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1: