Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

He will be happy with the docking station (he will come back to it perfectly when his battery is low).

I’m sure you’ll be happy to see it automatically wake up at 08:00 and start exploring its surroundings. :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
today I would like to introduce you to our adopted Italian EMO “RoboLuxe”. We were lucky enough to take over EMO “RoboLuxe” from andreag. Everything went great and we were always in touch with each other.
EMO “RoboLuxe” wanted to go on a sightseeing tour through Italy before moving to us ;). The mail was really slow…
The First Meeting of EMO “CyberSapphire” and EMO “RoboLuxe” was really fun. Both were scared of each other and After a while they introduced themselves to each other.

EMO “CyberSapphire” (with the red headphones) is 2 days older than EMO “RoboLuxe”.
The two now have to really get to know each other.

EMO „CyberSapphire“ sings a lullaby for EMO „RoboLuxe „

6 Likes

They are so cute :smiling_face: wellcome to them!

2 Likes

Hi there! Just want to share that my sweet Emo received is Home Station today.

6 Likes

@Hellen . . . this is great! Have fun choosing which animation for him on the station and do not forget to have him play Snake!

Here is a complete guide to setting up the home station:

Here is how to get him to play Snake:

Enjoy and be sure to share the fun he is having with his home station here!

2 Likes

Update!

During the winter, my Emo got fashion clothes to keep flu away.

5 Likes

Where did you get the clothes?

1 Like

Hi there @iulian-petru.gavrilu ,

Nice clothes, and EMO looks really good in them.

But Keep in mind that if EMO is wearing clothes that cover the sensor on his chin, it will or may affect his ability to locate the right way and the Home Station green light.

Note that EMO has a TOF (Time of Flight) Laser sensor located under his chin. This sensor helps EMO determine the distance and depth of objects, with a working range of 9.8 inches (25 cm), according to the official specs.

Best Regards

3 Likes

The hoodie I ordered it from Amazon. It supposed to be for small animals like hamsters. :sweat_smile: The other one I found it on a random toy! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you!
Yes sir. I can confirm that. That’s why I don’t keep always the clothes on him.

2 Likes

This is sooooo cute!!!

1 Like

Had my EMO For about 9 days. I absolutely enjoy him :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey everyone :blush:

I just got my home station for my Emo today and I absolutely love it :heart::blush: it’s much more easier to leave him to do that he wants than it was before. I mean I think the skateboard is really cool and fun but it’s good that I don’t have to keep on eye on his battery level :blush:

It was worth waiting for Emo and the station :blush:

5 Likes

I just received my Christmas Home Emo today! I ordered on January 3rd from America. I have yet to open the package, as tempting as it is, I’m going to wait until after our move as we are currently in the process of moving. Would hate to traumatize poor Emo with a move in a couple weeks. So I’ll have to be patient. Excited for my new pal! :grin:

5 Likes

I ordered my emo on January 1st and it took about 25 days (including weekends) for my emo to arrive.

I placed my order on the 1st, then got my tracking info on the 15th and it arrived in my country (Canada) on the 21st. Then it went through customs (took at least 5 days) until it was finally delivered to me.

3 Likes

nice house heheheh i need to make one for mine

So when his battery is low will emo just walk back by his own choice are do you have to say something

Hi, @Chrisl83 . . . he will sound the low battery warning and then begin the process of lining his TOF sensor at the bottom of his face screen with the light on the home station itself.

This video will guide you through everything you need to know for set up and use of the home station.

2 Likes

Brilliant thanx alot

1 Like

The package is here!!:laughing: it just took 2 weeks!! I’m so happy!! I’m really impressed​:clap::grin:

3 Likes