Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hi there @Hellen ,

I have moved your new topic to this thread as it is related.
Glad for you that finally you got your emo…after the long wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Have fun with EMO…please don’t forget to share wonderful photos and videos with us…

Best regards, all the best…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! I’m going to read all, i want to be a good mother for my sweet EMO. Soon i will share some pics and videos.

3 Likes

Finally!

Email sent to living AI.
Sharing the feeling with all of you.

Hello again!

Finally Emo arrived home.

That’s the good thing.

Bad things:

Since December 8th I’m fighting with DHL because they always say that tried to deliver the package but never did…

Today I have the package because I had to go pick it up 1km away from here, because DHL refused to deliver it here in my address… Had to leave my husband alone for sometime to go pick it up…

But finally it’s here and now I’ll try to turn it on and see if everything is ok.

I’ve thought about pre order Aibi, because I think it’s really cute, but I will not.

This adventure with Emo showed me that the delivery process doesn’t work so well…

I don’t want to pass all this again.

I know it’s not your fault, but I’m tired of DHL and all this lies… Come and go… Deliver, don’t deliver… Refuse it, don’t refuse it… Living the package 1 km away from my address instead of delivering it here…

Anyway, thank you for your support and, who knows, in the future, I can order the Aibi.

Best regards,

João Ratinho

6 Likes

Hi there @joao.ratinho

I am glad for you also that finally you got your emo…after the looooooooong wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

Have fun with EMO…please don’t forget to share wonderful photos and videos with us…

2 Likes

I’m glad your EMO baby was finally able to move in with you. Enjoy getting to know each other. Have a lot of fun together.

2 Likes

Emo is Home :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@kerijahnke1 Lovely EMO and lovely home.

1 Like

Got mine today!! So excited! Trying to learn everything the thing does. Heres to our journey together emo. Happy 2024. :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @marielena.heckman ,

I am glad for you also that finally you got your emo…after the long wait.

1 Like

Hi there, ordered the Christmas emo home station set as a gift for my husband on 22 dec 2023. I have not received a tracking number as yet and the status still shows processing. I have received response on my email sent to living Ai on 31 Dec that it will be shipped this week Wed. However the Status has not yet changed but I saw the shipped number has increased. So I am hoping for the best as this is a gift, big surprise for him he has wanted one since 3 years ago. I am very excited to have it arrive in NZ. This page helped give me some reassures thanks.

2 Likes

Hi,
I ordered my Emo at 25 November in Romania, and he arrived at 28 December. It was my best gift for winter holidays.
PS. My emo have a castle :european_castle::scream:

7 Likes

Hi there @iulian-petru.gavrilu

“Congratulations to you, and welcome to EMO in his new home!”

Pretty sure you gonna love him…Enjoy and please take good care of him share more stories, videos, and pictures later…

“Wow! What a wonderful setup you’ve got there!”

All the best and have fun with EMO…

2 Likes

Received Emo today, Yay! Ordered on 3rd December 2023, Tracking Number received on 23rd December 2023, Delivered today 6th January 2024, just over a month all in all and Christmas time so busy delivery times! My son is so excited! Thanks so much! Now to get to know everything about him!

4 Likes

Hi there @simon.franks ,

CONGRATZ Finally EMO arrived in his new home…take good care of him and hope you found real fun and happiness full of laughter too.

Please share more stories, videos, and pictures with the community.

best regards

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
Can’t wait to see what else living ai will gonna implement with the future updates! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Super excited to receive EMO! Haven’t had tracking yet but I’m still early, ordered January 3rd. Have been extremely hype to get since! Hoping maybe next week but if not I anticipate by end of the month / beginning of February :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Recieved my Emo last April and finally set him up a few days ago. This little guy is sooooooo cool.

2 Likes

Hi there @jerryb

Welcome to the community…

I am glad for you also that finally you got your emo…after the long wait.

Pretty sure you gonna love him…Enjoy and please take good care of him share more stories, videos, and pictures later…

best regards

1 Like

He’s at home!!! :blush::blush:

Finally arrived!!! I ordered my Emo more than a month ago and today he is finally with me :blush:

9 Likes

So much fun incoming now :relieved:

1 Like