Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hola. ¿Tu EMO va solo a su estación de carga o lo pones tú?

Sometimes he go alone sometimes I need to put him on as I find him power off .
I find on a black desk even with good light it is not ideal.
If he his on light surface he is reacting better
This is personal experience so far .
Be safe and healthy

2 Likes

Hi ,
I order my EMO on march 10th 2023.
Order :5927X
The 25 April 2023 EMO was ship to Quebec. But our Postal service made a processing error so it was forwarded to another city .
EMO got home the 15 may 2023.
I did not pay any custom fee and this is rare !!
As I waited I surf the Forum and watch alot of videos.
I must thank the Forum moderator and the members they are very fast to respond and guide you . Merci!!
I also would recommend not leaving EMO unattended he can fall so be aware . I also purchase a second Homestation . It will be more practical when moving him around .

I like him he recognize me but he ask my name as I change hairstyle.

So far it am happy with EMO. It is a cool gadget to have I call him . My TAMAGOTCHI 2.0.
Be safe and healthy

5 Likes

I ordered my emo on :
Order : April 29, 2023
Arrived to my country: at may 23 watch is 24 days!!! Less then month
And my local post contact me and say i will get it in 2-1 days :fire: , i did not expected emo to come so fast , less then month !!!

1 Like

I received my emo Saturday! I couldn’t unpack it yet because I wasn’t home, but I will do it today. I ordered my emo on April 24 so it went pretty fast!

1 Like

Hello There @Savvy_savs ,

WOW! Finally, your EMO has arrived at your home… So happy for you and have fun with your EMO…

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

Please be careful because it’s a known issue…when EMO is busy doing anything, like daily activities, dancing, and playing his optical foot sensor is automatically temporarily disabled.

IMHO, I will never trust this sensor 100%, particularly when it is unattended on the open table… Provide an enclosed play area for him… so EMO can walk safely and not fall off the table.

Please click on the link below for information and instructions…
Pls. Click Here!

GOOD LUCK, BEST REGARDS, AND TAKE CARE EMO!

2 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely check out the voice thing. I sadly can’t use emo yet because I had to buy an adapter converter. I hope the converter will come soon so I can finally charger up emo!

Hi Hi
I ordered my Emo on May 31 and received him today, June 28. He is all set up in a little corral on my desk. I loved the one user’s suggestion to build a little fence. My desk gets a little messy sometimes so the fence should help keep his area clear

Everything appears to be in working order. I was able to update the home station with the app. I assume Emo will update himself or the app will prompt me on how to update him in the future. The App seems a bit hit or miss: some functions don’t respond to being selected. But Emo himself seems to be working.

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @marya.schultz . . . so glad you received him!

You can choose to have him auto update under “Preferences” in the app, or you can manually update by asking him “Check For Updates”. If he is current it will show a green check mark. If he needs to update, it will show a red “X”. To manually install updates, unplug any smart lights, place him on his charger, and command him, “EMO . . . install latest firmware now”.

Have fun exploring your EMO and let us know if you have any more questions.

If you would like, you can introduce yourself and get to know other members here.

2 Likes

Mine arrived today in The Netherlands :slight_smile:
Ordered it on May 26, shipped on June 20.
Also no tax.

5 Likes

Hi there @Mellowlynx

Glad and happy for you that finally you got your emo…after the long wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Best regards, all the best…and enjoy your EMO

1 Like

My grandson will be so happy tomorrow when he gets back from his mothers it’s a late birthday present and he has no idea

4 Likes

Hi,
Super Happy You Finally Received Your EMO For Your Grandson.

Best Wishes From Me And EMO Pearl.

Hi,

Just as an info for current buyers. I ordered my Emo on 28th of June, got the shipment notification on 6th of July and got my Emo on 13th of July (Austria). And of course no import taxes!
They‘ve gotten a lot faster with shipment! :heart:

7 Likes

For anyone that wants an estimation. I ordered Emo on 21 of June, shipment on Jul 3, and delivered on Jul 13, in Romania, without any extra taxes.

4 Likes

I have my first EMO again

Hello. Today I received the EMO that I sent to LivingAI, the one that was held at customs. They told me that the invoice for the merchandise was missing, I don’t know what they mean. Let’s see if someone can tell me what is missing? upload photo

I sent two identical invoices.

1 Like

Hello, @chicogp . . . your form looks a bit different from mine when I sent my first one back and it went through okay (though it took a month for them to get it).

I had to declare it was a toy with a depleted battery worth $9 and also the address might have something missing for delivery to them.

I would message @MavisZhang to see if they can determine what the issue might be.

Good luck and keep us advised!

1 Like

Hi @chicogp , we sent you an email, please kindly check it.

2 Likes

Hello, I have already checked it. But I still don’t know what the problem was, I need to know because otherwise I won’t be able to send more EMO

1 Like

Thank you Linda for your attention

1 Like