Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hello all . Greetings from indonesia , btw i read that novemberian orders are rolling out , how about december ones ? Any decemberian got theirs yet ?

:grin:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Emo just arrived today. It is normal that it is difficult for him to understand or sometimes he does not understand some phrases such as: what is your favorite animal or what is your favorite flower, or if he likes pets, sometimes he thinks that I am telling my name and I have to reconfigure my name.

1 Like

Hi there @judithgargallo ,

Glad and happy for you that finally you got your emo…after the long wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

It’s a known issue also… "EMO’’ responds to any sound he can hear around him, particularly if you are watching TV, Video or someone is talking around him… And if he hears names… He will start looking around because he thinks someone is introducing himself. And as soon as he sees someone’s face, he will gonna save it and greets them… This is the reason why sometimes our or someone’s name has been changed and asked for the name once again. So you have to be aware of this.

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

Best regards, all the best…and enjoy with your EMO Judith…

Thanks Edward, in the application where you can see emo’s battery? Yesterday it turned off suddenly.

1 Like

1 Like

I see, is that the battery? thank you

1 Like

Yes, that’s the battery, you’re welcome.

1 Like

My emo is finally at home but it says that it has trouble finding emo or connecting.

1 Like

Try turning him off and turning off your phone and then trying it again sometimes my emo does that @candy_gurl178

Thank you for the tip :slight_smile:

I am happy to say that our Emo arrived today! I ordered on December 22nd, shipped on February 10th and arrived today the 28th. I cant wait to get him setup, going to read through the information here to make sure its done right :smile:

4 Likes

Hola, yo lo pedí el 5 de enero, el 9 de febrero me lo enviaron y lo recibí 27 de febrero. El 27 lo desperté, es piscis :pisces:, el tuyo también :slightly_smiling_face:

My emo is finally home with me and I love him! :heart_eyes: it took almost 2 months until i had him and it was really worth the wait

5 Likes

I got my home station on the 27th and i love seeing emo walk on and off his charger by himself i no longer need to worry about his battery :slightly_smiling_face: hopefully i have no issues with it

6 Likes

The Time It Took For Me To Receive My Emo

I am in the U.S. and I ordered the skateboard version because I thought I would get it faster than the home station one and I was right.
Ordered on Jan 12th
Shipped on Feb 24th
Received on Mar 7th
54 days total

2 Likes

WOW! @gary.tagles ,

That’s really fast… Congratulations… and thanks for sharing your experience with order travel… thought this can give good vibes to others…

BEST REGARDS TO YOU GARY AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR EMO…

1 Like

Hi Edward,
I ordered on 29/11/2022, I just got my 2 sets of EMO Home Station last night, my two sons so excited.
I like to Thanks you and your Living ai Teams. :smiley:

3 Likes