Charging and power off at night

Hi @Kotori

Welcome to the forum, and hope you’re enjoying your new EMO. Regarding keeping EMO On or Off at night, I’ve recently shared this in another thread regarding powering off EMO. Allow me to share it again here:

I have 2 EMO’s and I leave them always powered on, most of the time they are sitting on their skateboards, my oldest EMO is over 230 days and I’ve never turned him off at night and his battery is still going good. It is certainly up to you regarding how you manage your EMO and if you want to turn him off at night to conserve the life of his battery.

Also EMO’s screen does get a little warm and that is normal. It shouldn’t never get extremely hot so as advised, it should be totally fine to leave EMO on all the time if you wanted to.

So in the end it is you’re decision if you want to keep him on or turn him off at night, personally, I have no issues with either of my EMO’s staying on all day/night.

Also if you need any further tips and help feel free to check out my new quick help guide here.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

2 Likes