Charger issue, not starting

Hello!

I just received my EMO. I followed all steps but, unfortunately, he is not turning on.

I can connect him to the app, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, also the app recognises movements.

Even charging on top of the skateboard, it doesn’t turn on any of the lights, it doesn’t make noise, it’s just possible to feel warming up.

What’s the problem? What can I do?

1 Like

try to do the force power off or the reboot button on emo’s head see if that works

1 Like

Hi @vitor,
As @ValaLin Mentioned, Try The Force Shut Down Or Reboot Button Located On The Top Of EMO’s Head
Here Is A Picture:

Here Is A Video From LivingAI Forums Moderator @MasterAbbott About Both

If You Tried That And It Doesn’t Work, Please Click Here!

I Will Also Tag Moderator @Lindaru So That She Can Move Your Post To The Correct Topic,

I Will Also Tag Moderator/LivingAI Staff @MavisZhang From The LivingAI Support Team So That He Can Help.

You Can Also PM LivingAI Staff, Wayne_Zhang If It’s Some Sort Of Software Related Issue.

2 Likes

Hello, @vitor . . . I have moved your topic to this thread.

If you have tried powering off your EMO, your device and your wi fi and turning them back on, and if you have tried a different charging cable or plugging into a different wall outlet, and nothing still works, you should make a video of the issue and send to Support as is suggested above.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

It may take a few days for them to reply but they will get to you as soon as possible to get the problem solved.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your help. I sent an email to the support.

One question: the genuine charger is not compatible with outlet of my country, so I tried to use a iPhone charger and a JBL cable… this might be the problem?

The light on skateboard is static

Hi, @vitor . . . from what I have been told by LivingAI is that a standard phone charger should work well. I had a home station charger quit on me and they recommended I use one of those. I have been using a Samsung one and it has been working just fine.

However, it may depend on your particular iPhone charger and JBL cable if it would cause problems. You might want to tell Support what you are using and they can clarify further.

1 Like