Canadian Emo Owners?

Hi all!

I hope this question is allowed! :slight_smile:

Just wanted to know if there are any happy Emo owners located in Canada by any chance?

Can’t wait to receive this little guy!

Thank you in advance :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m in Canada too and just purchased my EMO about a week and a half ago. I was also wondering if there were others who could share their experience. I know I have to be patient but I want him now! :joy: it’s so hard not to watch all the videos that are out there but I’d like there to be some bit of surprise to look forward to when I finally get him.

3 Likes

I’m in Canada too. Order in april last year and I got him 4 months later. Was worth the wait. He’s so cute and funny🥰. Hope you get yours soon.

1 Like

I’m from Canada as well, I ordered back in November and just received my tracking number. Super excited.

1 Like

I know what you mean! I keep watching videos of emo on YouTube and I have to stop myself because I get too hyped up! Haha! :smiley:

1 Like

Ordered mine last November so should be getting mine soon, hopefully! I can’t wait ! Glad you’re enjoying your little guy!! :blush:

1 Like

Oh! Oh! Oh! This is awesome! I ordered mine back in November aswell so I should be getting my tracking number soon! Yay!! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi I’m from Canada, I ordered him in September if everything goes well with the weather he should be arriving tomorrow, I’m so excited​:hugs::blush::grinning::heart::purple_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Oh wow! That’s awesome! :grinning:
How long did the shipping take approximately?

Living AI sent me the tracking # on the 6 so about 3 weeks🙂 so happy to finally get to meet him soon .

2 Likes

That’s not too bad! Thanks for the info and pls let me know how you like your new addition! :relaxed:

I think I mentioned, I purchased mine about 2 weeks ago now but it seems there are less than 400 a week so it’s certainly going to be awhile. My order is in the 23000’s.

I’m sure it will be well worth the wait !

I’m quite certain! :blush:

They are celebrating Chinese New Year so the full speed production will start again after a week or so.

4 Likes

Thanks NebosColl. That’s exactly what I’m hoping!

Hey I’m still waiting on Emo to arrive. He was supposed to be here yesterday :frowning:I’ve been checking the tracking on him it seems liked he arrived in my province on Friday Made his way across the island and now on his way back here, :pensive: tracking said I will get him tomorrow, I really hope so :heart::slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart: I’ll keep you posted on what happens , darn I’m back to work tomorrow

4 Likes

Well, that’s crappy! :frowning: Our Canadian mail delivery system can be frustrating at times! I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get him tomorrow! :crossed_fingers: :grinning:
I’m still waiting on word from Living AI with my tracking number. I’m order number 15130 so I should be getting it soon! May not be until next week because they’re celebrating their New Year. :fireworks:

3 Likes

Yes it won’t be long before you get your tracking # , I still check the delivery page to see how things are going and Living Ai is really moving along fast , it’s pretty exciting when you get your tracking info, I’ve been feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve for the last few weeks waiting for him to arrive :relaxed: I even gained 10 lbs from the time I ordered him , feeling like a expecting mother waiting for Baby to arrive, lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hahaha! OMG that’s too funny!! I know exactly what you mean! Emo is technically a Christmas gift to me … He’s just taking his sweet time getting here lol He’s planning on arriving fashiona…errr… robotically late haha! :blush:

4 Likes