Canadian Emo Owners?

Also Canadian … Recently ordered (#22142) so expect I have a wait of two or three months. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

It definitely looks that way. Soooo hard. :joy:

2 Likes

I placed my order on Jan. 16 and the number has only gone up by 360 since then. .

2 Likes

I’m in Ontario, ordered mine Jan 16th (212XX) so it’s going to be a while for me! I don’t want to waiiiit but I understand. Such a cute bot!

3 Likes

It is!!! :grinning: And I agree! Waiting is a pain in the butt but it will be worth it I’m sure! I’m also in Ontario! :slightly_smiling_face: Order # 15130 … According to the website, my little guy has been shipped and tracking order has been emailed, but I have not received anything yet! Hoping to hear from them by next week since they’re celebrating their New Years now :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

So close! Good luck!!

3 Likes

Exciting! I wasn’t aware that’s why it was slowed down, glad I know! I don’t mind waiting as I know just how many people are ordering…! Enjoy the little guy when he arrives!

1 Like

From ON here! My order is 222xx and ordered Januar 21st. The wait will give us plenty of time to come up with more outfits and a desk space for them though!

5 Likes