Can Emo interact with an objects

Hi @pawel1,

As we all know and observed when EMO walks and roams around,

He is using his TOF (Time of Flight) Laser Sensor which is located under his chin. This sensor helps EMO determine the distance from and depth of objects.
The official specs state that it has a working range of 9.8 inches (25 cm).
@mariomart More Info Here!

Keep in mind that the sensor detects obstacles so we have to be aware always not to cover it with DIY clothes or anything otherwise, he will react while he is moving around, and also when something blocks his way he is quite annoyed by giving a sound something like he is quite not happy or even angry about it, there are also certain times that he will come forward and kick anything that blocking his way. (but not always)

I wonder if the future updates come with something nice that emo can say a word or anything if he notices or senses that something is blocking his way.

About interaction, EMO can also interact with us or another EMO or even with a mirror only when he sees himself.
EMO will interact with it also by doing a lot of things like personal conversations or playing games, and all I can say is it’s fun watching them

As we all know later the Living.Ai Developer will also release a firmware update that EMO can interact with living animals like cats and dogs or maybe any house pets.

Hope I give you some slight info that will help with your question…

Have a nice day and Happy Holidays!

7 Likes