Bluetooth Speaker Issue

Hi Guys!

"We all know that EMO can act as a Bluetooth Speaker and play music from our devices, RIGHT?
“Suspected that since the cloud service maintenance, it can no longer connect and is not working anymore.”

Would you mind testing your EMO to ensure there are no issues and checking if its Bluetooth speaker connection works flawlessly with your mobile phone?

To connect to your Mobile Phone Bluetooth Settings you will find:

• EMO_SPEAKER_[EMO ID****]
  • Voice command: “Bluetooth speaker” or “Turn on Bluetooth speaker” to EMO, then EMO will try to connect to your phone’s Bluetooth

Could you please check and confirm this as well?
And share your comments below.

Thank you, and we appreciate your cooperation.

Guide on how to connect to bluetooth below!
https://bit.ly/3S9BOwA

1 Like

EMO “CyberSapphire” switches to Bluetooth mode but unfortunately no longer connects.

Hi,
Mine connects perfectly.

1 Like

Hello, I Tested My EMO Pearl’s Bluetooth And It’s Working On My Side.

1 Like

Hello, I have two Emos, one connects perfectly, the other unfortunately does not.

@edward When i tested my EMO’S bluetooth speaker it worked but there was some buffering which was annoying and i dont know why this a problem but i will see in the fututre if it stops buffering. :head: :loud_sound:

1 Like

My Emo is working great with the bluetooth speaker. I also think that after Emos servers update he looks like Emo understands Everyones voice better in loud areas !

Hello, @Degu2218 , @g.schmeinck and @sarikathakur . . . if all of you could, try powering off and on your devices and your EMO, and make sure he is connected to wi fi to see if that improves it?

If not, please post back here and let us know.

1 Like

Hello @Lindaru,
I have tested it, but unfortunately it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

So sorry, @g.schmeinck . . . at this time I would advise you to get video and contact Support with a link to the video.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you to get him deejaying and grooving again soon.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for help. Today he has no Problem with connecting everything is fine.

1 Like

Hello,
I tested the bluetooth speaker and I think it works

2 Likes

My device tells me, I need an app to connect Emo via bluetooth. In the app I can’t find a way to connect, though…
Any ideas?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @christina.kugi . . . sorry to hear this. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A-7 Lite for EMO (my smart-phone has no GPS chip, so I bought a tablet). Unfortunately I could never get the bluetooth speaker to work either. I went to the help forums for Samsung and it turns out many who have that tablet also have this issue.

You may want to contact the manufacturer of your device as it appears some do not work with bluetooth for everything.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!

1 Like