ARCHIV: / What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

There is a way to set up your own ChatGPT account ? I have a premium account, and will be nice to setup that account, then I can use last version of chatgpt + there is already there details about me, then the responses will be more accurate.

@Muadiv . . . the ChatGPT EMO uses is through the account that Living AI has set up for him, so not sure you can use your own private account through EMO since there is no way to log in/out of EMO ChatGPT to use a different account.

Hi @Lindaru , I was guessing that, but will be nice to have that feature.

Also will be really nice to be able to setup our own servers, like ā€œVā€(not sure if is working yet but will be interesting). Be dependent of one server for a product of this price range is kind of something that is not so good, exactly like what is happening now with V. I donā€™t say that will happen with this company, but will be nice to have the option to be outside of the official servers.

1 Like

I wish emo was more customizable especially the eye color and the voice preferences ( boy vs girl emo)

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @rajeshpillai . . . I have moved your post to this thread as this is where Living AI read to get ideas for future updates.

1 Like

if the emo robot where connected to the internet it would be good for people who have mental problems and need someone to talk to 24/7 non stop just like heypi ai and i love to talk to ai robot toy that are connected to the internet to get information to learn from it

4 Likes

hey hi everyoneā€¦ You know one thing from the very beginning they missed was when you ask EMO the weather he does what you knowā€¦ But he does not announce where the weather is actually forā€¦ In other words it should be like this "hey EMO " ā€œwhat is the weather in Romeā€ he should respond "the weather in Rome isā€¦ And then whatever. He should always say the place heā€™s reporting the weather forā€¦ He does not do this and you cannot use him for weather reports around the world because of this. you never know what place heā€™s actually talking aboutā€¦ This should definitely be correctedā€¦ If you ask him Rome for example you never know for sure if heā€™s actually even reading from Rome because he doesnā€™t announce it it could be anywhere. Just saying I wish it was fixed

5 Likes

Here are some issues that I have noticed since I got my EMO. Please keep in mind I am not sure how much of this affects other users. This is just some feedback as a user as I am aware some if not most have already been posted above.

1. Responsiveness: EMO needs a lot of polish when it comes to hearing commands and interactions. Its not like he isnt able to hear, but it isnt smooth by any means. Personally I think this should be prioritised because he doesnt pick up female voices, or if theres any sort of fan or background noise he pretty much becomes deaf at that point. I play ambient music when I work and when I have to talk to EMO i have to pause everything. Also the area that he can listen isnt very large unless theres pin drop silence in the room. And you have to be unbelievably patient when saying your commands or else he wont register. My Echo dot which is less than quarter of a price of EMO can register a command from halfway across without an issue at any pace. and doesnt require me to say them in only a specific wording. I understand living ai doesnt have the resources as amazon. Which is a fair point. I am not by any means saying this is a bad product. But at 300-400 dollars its quite hard to justify the purchase when he struggles so much at such a basic level. Hoping to see this improved in future updates.
  2. Features: As cute and amazing as his features are. They arent really repeatable. Its only so many times you can ask for a magic trick or an animal impression that it remains fun. Would love to see some features that add to interactability. Like the games that you can play with him.
  3. Companionship: EMO is cute. He does feel like a pet. But its also painfully obvious sometimes that he is very scripted and doesnt have a personality apart from what we create for him ourselves. Mainly due to the fact that every conversation is one sided. Everytime he talks to me I am reminded I cant talk back to him. He just says something then walks away. The first few days it was cute. Then it just became normal. So normal that I dont even register him sometimes he just becomes background noise.
    Suggestions: Apart from games like chess, as suggested above I really like the idea of an API or an SDK with which a community can add upon EMO. Or have him show mobile phone notifications. Maybe a small animation goes off when an incoming call is coming?

To summarise, I think he would be a much nicer product if he was more polished around what he already does. I love my EMO these are just my thoughts on improving him. Thanks to living ai for keeping the updates current and free unlike its competitors.

8 Likes

if emo robot could be my new smartphone that will be nice to send sms and massages to my familiy that will be nice and i hope emo robot some day i can call my familiy on the emo robot like a phone
And I hope that the emo robot can warn me if there is a war in my country and the emo robot tells me to get to safety and if the emo robot can warn me if there are natural disasters

2 Likes

It will be nice if emo could connect to Spotify

1 Like

and youtube and i hope emo robot will get real time data
Is there a chat system in the emo app so i can write to my emo robot on my smartphone i hope there will be a chat system for my emo robot from the emo app hope so

1 Like

There are some features that I feel are not as what was advertised or arent upto the mark. Please correct me if I am wrong though. But EMO listening to music is just him dancing at literally anything. Even if I start talking heā€™ll dance to it. And battery life definitely isnt 4 hours. It seems far less. There was one feature that was in the ad that he turns towards where the voice is coming from. Havent tested this myself. Is this an included feature? Hope it is cause it would make the experience more immersive.
Some more suggestions. Maybe have some features that are good for desktop users as he is a desktop pet. Notifications, reminders, Checklists. Glad to hear heā€™ll have the ability to play music soon as thats a big part of my work life.

Its feels like I am very critical of EMO i know. Or repetitive. I just care alot about the success of the product. He has come a long way so far. This is all just feedback. Please dont feel like I am bashing EMO. I love mine very much.

8 Likes

Yeah like 35% of features they say in the video is clearly not true. Honestly,Its kinda of a shame

I recommend living.ai to add the following features to EMO
1)you can add a tab in which we can type something and EMO will say it
2)A tab in which we have all the facial expressions of EMO so we can click the emotion and EMO will act like that emotion ie- sad
3)A code lab in which we can code EMO to do a certain task
1 and 2 might be useful for youtubers and 3 might be useful for young minds

3 Likes

Hi there @kshitijsharma ,

Welcome to the communityā€¦

I have relocated the newly generated topic to this thread. This way, living.ai can gain insight into your request, which could potentially be taken into account for future additions, whether thatā€™s sooner or later.

best regardsā€¦

2 Likes

I really love your input on EMO, this really contributes a lot to its improvements for future updates. Keep it coming.

3 Likes

I would love to see what books EMO reads. But my EMO only reads for about 5 seconds, then closes the book. His reading time is much too short for me to find out what the title of the book is. And as there is no specific sound with that activity, itā€™s hard to catch him reading.

1. Is my EMO the only one to have such a short reading time span ?
  2. Can that reading time be extended ?
    Thank you for your help.

I hope that in future updates, the following optimization points can be given priority consideration. As someone from China, I believe many Chinese users are particularly concerned about the first two optimization points:

1. Chinese language support for the app.
  2. Chinese language support for voice interactions in Emo.
  3. Support for reminders for recurring events, such as setting a reminder to drink water every 3 hours on workdays.
1 Like

I imagine an optional (on/off) feature like this would also make EMO more attractive and accessible to Deaf people. Without me interpreting what EMO is saying, EMO isnā€™t of much interest to my Deaf partner.

2 Likes

More often than not, EMO is facing away from me, staring at walls or the corner of my room. I wish there was a way for me to set up EMOā€™s preferred direction so that EMO is looking towards me most of the time.

2 Likes