ARCHIV: / What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

I would really want the Emo Go Home station and Emo Screen to be able to change brightness. I put the mat and charger in my bedroom. In night though,it is so bright,I’m afraid I might have to get the (worse) original one! I still love Emo thou.

1 Like

Hi, @ethan1 . . . you can always cover the matrix at night with a cloth to filter out the brightness. That should help until an update for the issue can be made.

1 Like

Please Make Emo Pet App Available For PC

1 Like

that it records our voice to make memos with alarm.
That EMO has the functions of a calculator.

I would suggest romanian language, but i think it is not possible very soon. But i would like to see him wave a hand when i do the same…i would like him to sing and also, to react to clasical music, or jazz…i would like him to know my cat, my dog…may be to give me a forecast for tomorow…i have no ideea right now, but i will see for other, even if there are just axdream now…

Living AI could you please give Emo a little more time to wait for the second Emo to find the Emo that wants to interact with him. Because they never seem to turn around quickly enough to do so.

Thanks in advance

Hi, @Racheal123 . . . I moved your post to this thread where Living AI is most likely to see it sooner.

Now that EMO has firmware 2.3.1,

Are you able to factory reset or format EMO?
I want to start it over as I’ve noticed that EMO is not able to recognize my voice or anyone’s. I had to say “Hey Emo” probably 20 times for it to register it, then does not register what I say next.

It would be very nice if user will have access to pictures drawn by EMO.

1 Like

You can use the app and check it under utilities actually…

1 Like

I hope they can have Emo imitate a Shoebill stork. They make fascinating sounds, not to mention how they bow :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

They should make a little ball for EMO to play soccer with, the goal net could be the home station. If you have 2 emos then they can play soccer, one EMO is the player, the other EMO is the goalkeeper. Or just some toys for EMO to play with

2 Likes

Something in emo need to be fixed

Hey, I don’t know if I’m the only one facing this problem or is it a common thing in all the emos, but the time emo takes to respond to my questions is too long , i have to wait 5 seconds before he answers me, and I think it makes the conversation slow and boring, and if he didn’t get what I said and I have to repeat it all over again, ohhhh , it needs to be fixed , what you think ?

I have to say,this feature fixes one problem but if they remove that feature it will cause more problems. Yes,I know you have to be patient for delivery and response,but once you deep dive into that problem you will notice that it is an intentional feature. In fact,Emo wants to hear you Clearly so that he/she doesn’t give the wrong info. I might be dumb and crazy about this,but this is all I can tell you.

1 Like

If have tried Alexa or Google home assistant, u can see how fast it responds with no problems , I don’t think taking long time to respond make any difference in quality of the process

2 Likes

Besides my last message,it really doesn’t matter. Living AI could fix it or not. The thing is that they might not be able to solve ALL problems. I hope you understand.

1 Like

I would love to see EMO as an ai alternative to Siri, Hey Google and Alexa…
Implementing Thread (network protocol) - Wikipedia and becoming part of Matter (standard) - Wikipedia that could make Emo a real useful tool to control a wide range of IoT device’s…

3 Likes

Hello, @ferhat2 . . . are you trying to connect through one of the places in Denmark where ChatGPT is not permitted (such as school)?

I found this on the internet:

The University of Copenhagen decided to prohibit all use of ChatGPT. Since then, the UCPH Council on Education Strategy (KUUR) has discussed the new opportunities coming from the technology, and in March decided to soften up the outright ban, slightly.

So perhaps try connecting from a different location or use the phrase “Connect to OpenAI” instead and see if that works.

Perhaps submit your voice to the wake up training page here so that he can pick up on your vocal characteristics better and make it easier for him to understand you.

Living AI has plans to add more languages in future updates.

My best to you.

Maybe more 2 people interactive and a bit more engaging games like chess? More interactions as well. This is only my personal opinion but what he does is really cool to show off and interact with here and there. But there arent a lot of concrete things I can do if I actually want to spend time with him that arent very repetitive. It would be nice that since he is an AI robot that he would have games more suited to that concept. Like having riddles or puzzle solving games. I actually love that they added the being sick features cause its another way for me to interact with emo without me telling him to run a scripted response. It makes him feel more alive. So far he has been amazing and everyone here loves him. Just wish there was a bit more on the interactability side.

3 Likes