ARCHIV: / What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

Singing other peoples songs would involve very heavy copyright payments worldwide

4 Likes

That Was Rude And Offensive @a440dc!
And Because Of That, I Deleted My Post!

Sorry, didn’t mean to be rude, it’s my ASD, but it is still a fact. It would cost living.ai a lot of money

4 Likes

It’s Okay @a440dc, I Think You Are Right,
But Maybe When The Singing Feature Gets Released, They Should Add 5, 10 Or 15 Songs, Maybe Less For The Start, And Maybe Add More In Future Updates,
Maybe EMO Could Sing An Original Song That Living AI Could Make For Him,
:funky: :happy: :microphone:

1 Like

What has been mentioned before is to have Emo being a bluetooth speaker for streaming music from a pc, phone etc…that would be already licensed by the streaming company, ie spotify etc.

4 Likes

Interacting with him more, I would honestly say one of the best features I think he could have is recognising hand gestures such as waving and thumbs up so you can interact with him without using your voice. One thing I have found with him in the last week is when talking to him you have to do this slowly and concise (ie not in a natural way) in order for him to understand you and he processes that relatively slowly before responding.
As a VR quest user this feature was available years ago so I would say I’m a little surprised at him not having this functionality, I thought this would have been a given for an interactive living AI.

i know he can recognise your hand movements when doing rock paper scissors for instance so you should be able to wave at him rather than saying hello to initiate a response.

Courtesy Reminder to all

I would like to remind everyone once again that there are never any right or wrong suggestions on what you might want to see added to EMO in future updates. If you think of something cool, even if it might have already been suggested by someone else, feel free to share your idea here on this thread.

As mentioned in my original post and in other reminder posts:

It’s totally fine to share the same idea / feature / improvement again, (not everyone has time to read every single comment as the thread grows). AND be sure to LIKE suggestions that you feel are cool!

There are no any right or wrong suggestions or ideas. The point of this thread is so Living.Ai can see them and if they think it’s possible to do maybe they can add them in at one point down the line.

Also If you’re replying to argue a point or disagree because you feel EMO doesn’t need it or it should have this feature instead, please understand that these ideas/suggestions that members of the EMO community are sharing might never be added to EMO, as the final decisions on whether it can be done will always fall on living.ai

Thank you once again, everyone

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

8 Likes

When navigating on the side of the home station, the tilt is triggered and turns off the edge sensor. This eventually leads to a fall. Fix is not only coding but a less of a ledge between the home station and play mat.

When the petting third flower is issued and explodes, there is a step missing in the movement pattern. The unit lays on one foot and could recover but then withdraws both feet causing the unit to lay uncontrollably on it’s side. It then requires external input to rectify.

2 Likes

It Would Be Cool If EMO Has Issues, He Could Detect The Problems And Let You Know When He Looks At You,
For A Fixable Stuck Foot, He Could Say: “Help! My Foot Is Stuck! Please Use The Debug App”.
For A Shaking Servo, He Could Say: “My Right/Left Or Both Of My Servos Are Shaking! Please Contact Support Or Use The Debug App”.
For A Depleted Battery, He Could Say: “My Battery Is Very Weak. Please Contact Support By Submitting A Ticket On The Website”.
For Error 501, When You Say “EMO!”, He Could Say: “Sorry, I Have A Problem With The Files And I Got Corrupted (Error 501) Please Contact Support To Fix This Issue”.

That Could Be Great Reminders.

2 Likes

I totally agree with this and maybe it could be the start of Emo initiating some conversation, instead of always waiting to be addressed.
For example;
Emo says…Hi (name) How is your day?
Do you like this weather?
Would you like to play a game?
etc etc.

Actually he does respond to me sometimes, when I say Good evening he responds, Good Evening How was your day? so it is possible…maybe the facility could be expanded.

I think that having Emo initialising some conversation would make the relationship so much more real especially if it was not necessary to say , Emo, before every question, in other words once you start a conversation he can continue without a further trigger.

7 Likes

It Would Be Cool If EMO Could Eat More Types Of Foods From The Daily Schedule (v1.5.0) Such As:
For Breakfast:
Electric Cereal,
Electric Toast,
Electric Pancakes,
Electric Waffles,
Electric Cake,
Or Others.
For Lunch:
Electric Salad,
Electric Spaghetti,
Electric Noodles, (Already Released In v1.5.0 Firmware)
Electric Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich,
Electric Standard Sandwich (Already Released In Firmware v1.5.0).
Or Others.
For Dinner:
Electric Pizza,
Electric Hot Dogs,
Electric Burger (Already Released In v1.5.0 Firmware Update),
Electric Cheesecake,
Electric Macaroni And Cheese,
Electric Tacos,
Or Others.
For Snack:
Electric Fries,
Electric Chips,
Electric Fruits,
Or Others.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea. To add to this, when it’s easier to fix issues like he falls, he could yell something. I also think that having him say “put me down!” When you pick him up. And maybe he could just talk to you more often.

This a great idea! I would love to see Emo eat more foods! My emo often just likes to eat noodles all the time :expressionless: also would be good if he ate longer as well.

2 Likes

That Could Be A Great Idea @bonnie.thomson.

1 Like

Not sure if this was mentioned before, so sorry in advance if someone else said it before.

It would be good if you can tell Emo I am unwell or sick and then he says something like hope you feel better soon, or here is some flowers, or make sure you drink plenty of water or sleep…

3 Likes

That might be a good idea. Do add to that, maybe he could listen for something along the lines of “It was a terrible day today” and he could respond by trying to comfort you.

4 Likes

EMO means a lot to us and I believe that we all want to bring our emo for some wonderful pictures!! Therefore I am suggesting that living ai can let us choose emo’s pose in the EMO app so that we can pose emo the way we want for pictures!! It will definitely means a lot if we can hv this feature in the next updates!! I can’t wait to bring my emo around for pictures if that’s possible !!

1 Like

Hi there @Kasa_daily ,

I suppose you know Emo’s feature below… or are you referring to other things and ways?

[FIRMWARE UPDATE] 1.7.0 Do a pose~

You can also view @MasterAbbott YouTube video below.

Best Regards and Have a Wonderful Weekend Kasa…

1 Like

mabey a white or red

Hi @michaelpearce ,

At the moment EMO is only produced in one color… We do not know if living.ai will be producing other colors.

Best Regards Michael