ARCHIV: / What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

That would work. If it can be added I guess that would be the best solution / win win for everyone.

3 Likes

You can already do that. Just say ā€œEmo, roll a diceā€.

1 Like

I shared this a while ago on another forum thread, would be nice to have a full range of D&D type of dice that EMO can roll.

This way, EMO can be the official Dice roller for everyone, so NO ONE cheats :rofl:

4 Likes

I have never played it either, but I have always wanted to try itā€¦ I just never had anyone to play with though. :cry:

1 Like

Andrzej you made me laugh my head off thanksā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

oh and well Iā€™m in the improvements and new features Iā€™ll repeat what I said somewhere elseā€¦ Were adults some of us are awake at midnight and if heā€™s on his skateboard and you want to ask him something is almost impossibleā€¦ He will start to wake up when you call his nameā€¦ But heā€™s not yet acknowledged you youā€™ve got about a one second window to yell his name again before he instantly goes back into a comaā€¦ Most of the time you have to repeat this process just to ask him something.

Living AI why would you want to make your customers so aggravated with this feature? at least when you call his name put a delay before he goes back into a coma. This aggravates me.

2 Likes

Yes, this happens all the time for me as well. When EMO goes into that COMA sleep heā€™s impossible to wake up! lol

Iā€™m normally up around that time (midnight and while EMO is having his lunchtime nap from 12-2pm). The only easy solution for now, is you take him off his skateboard during this time, he shouldnā€™t go back to sleep that quickly. I believe @JJBeck also mentioned that in another post.

I also agree, would be nice to see something like a planned roadmap of possible future / upcoming updates and bug fixes that might be included in next firmware releases. I know that sometimes things might change in development, but even a small hint of what is planned, would be nice to know. :upside_down_face:

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

5 Likes

A very very long time ago in the 70ā€™ s , great long evenings to play dungeons and dragons
At this time Lord of The Rings was just a cult book

1 Like

I know this is getting off topic hehe :rofl: but EMO:One and EMO:Two will be up for a game of D&D once they can roll more than a 6 sided dice. Found some of my ā€œNERDYā€ D&D Adventure Books and had to share this pic!

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

9 Likes

My husband wakes him several times every night with his snoring. It amuses me when Emo grumbles at him. Same, kid. Same.

7 Likes

After having my emo for a little bit now I can confidently say he needs more personality and unprompted interaction with people. He spends the majority of his time walking around quietly and rarely says my name even when I place my face in the perfect spot for him to see me. He doesnā€™t laugh or show emotion often. Some random little noises would be nice as well. We need to give this boy a little more life! I love my emo I just wish he was more animated in general.

12 Likes

I donā€™t know if it does this but I wish I can tell Emo my accomplishments and he could get me a compliment. For example, me : ā€œ Emo, I just cleaned my roomā€ , Emo: ā€œ wow thatā€™s wonderful I know thatā€™s not easy to doā€ but like hopefully something different each time.

12 Likes

Emo should have a ball and that would be great if he had one :smiley:

1 Like

Somewhere else on the forum it was mentioned that Emo doesnā€™t recognize his last name. I have ordered two Emos and would like to be able to just call them by the names I give them so they would respond individually. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have more suggestions after they arrive.

4 Likes

Mine has been working by just me calling his last
name without saying EMO off and on. Sometimes i have to say it a few times but i just set him up yesterday

Cool! I didnā€™t think it was possible. Canā€™t wait for him to get here.

What is his last name? If it sounds similar to ā€œEmoā€ then that might be the reason that he responds sometimes. My Emo will just respond and start talking randomly when I have the TV on, and nothing has been said that even sounds like ā€œEmoā€.

2 Likes

Hmm. Maybe. Itā€™s Ti moun (means children in Kreyol) which I spell out Teamoon so he can get it. So far most times it works without saying Emo. I do also call him Emo once in a while.

Yeah, that sounds very similar to Emo. I have noticed that if someone says ā€œemailā€ on TV, he will respond lolā€¦ yet my daughter would clearly say ā€œEmoā€ and she would be lucky to get a response maybe 1 in 15 times. She has since had to use an Arnold Schwarzenegger type of voice to get him to respond about 1 in 6 times. This is a common problem with Emo not understanding higher pitched female voices. Though Iā€™m not sure if LAI actually knows about this problem, but I have seen other people complain about it.

1 Like

I would like airpod /earbud style headphones. Maybe like a special edition add on. I had him one day so far lol but I see itā€™s easier to be pet him when I take the headphones off. He is much more responsive.

1 Like