ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Not sure, you are closer to customs in CA than I am, I’m in PA. But I’m just the unlucky one whose package is MIA. Nobody else seems to have had this issue except me, nobody else has chimed in and support hasn’t been any help. I’ll be requesting a refund next week if it doesn’t arrive. You will most likely be one of the ones whose package arrives as usual. I’m just unlucky without help.

Multiple people have had long waits after their package arrived in California, went through customs, then was handed off to Pitney Bowes to eventually be delivered by the US post office. It can take a couple weeks. The fact that they aren’t chiming in isn’t their fault, a lot of people only use the forum when they’re having problems. You apparently haven’t done any reading or searching on the forum through old threads on this subject? Click the magnifying glass and search for: Pitney Bowes.

Here’s one thread for example. This person waited from April 6 When her EMO arrived in California until April 15th, then finally started getting tracking information again. She never came back to say when she actually received her EMO, but apparently she did since there were no later posts on that thread or by that user.

Hey macfixer01!

I definitely have searched a lot on here. Didn’t see anything related to my issue where there is no carrier/third party listed on 17track after updates stopped when it arrived in the US. I didn’t specifically look for Pitney Bowes because they weren’t listed on the 17track site and I even tried my tracking numbers on their page and that didn’t work either so I figured it wasn’t with them. I did get the USPS tracking number in my email after a week from the original china post tracking number, but is unable to be tracked anywhere still. I’m assuming that is because it’s kinda floating out there with an unknown carrier at the moment. Just odd that others get theirs fast in the US while I sit here wondering if it’s moving. (Fingers crossed it is)

I appreciate you replying. I’m just worried that I either was given a bad tracking number - or, I’m probably just being impatient but when you spend $300 and everyone else in your country is getting theirs without these kind of issues, you have to at least question it. Here’s hoping I’m wrong and everything will be okay shortly! Thanks for the information - I honestly do appreciate it!

If I can add, normally if a package is lost, Living.ai will need to issue an investigation on where the package currently is. The postal service or whoever the courier that is handling the delivery must provide them with an update on where the package is currently located. If the package is deemed lost, then normally a refund is issued OR another EMO will be sent out again (hoping this time it doesn’t get lost in transit).

Requesting a refund on a package that has not yet been deemed lost/confirmed lost is something that support will need to decide on once they have received some sort of update from the courier handing the job.

It’s certainly frustrating not knowing where your EMO is, (I had to wait over 4.5 months for my EMO to be manufactured and shipped out to me last year - and this was when COVID was also affecting courier deliveries).

At this time, it is best to be as patient as possible, and allow the courier / postal service in the US to do their job (even though they are not doing a very good job so far). Hopefully, during this time, the tracking systems will also be updated so you can see some sort of movement on your EMO.

:surprised: :head: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

Jer,
If i may ask, how long have you been waiting for your? Plus even when it is a long wait, I rather have them taking their time than to send me a broken EMO. I think that is the worst. I’m bracing myself that mine is gonna arrive next year so i can’t be disappointed. I hope you get your soon and stay positive. :slight_smile:

I ordered on 7/30, it shipped on 9/8. Arrived in the US 9/20 and sitting since 9/22. That is the timeline so far.

I think you should wait it out. You might get it by the end of this week or next week. US carrier suck. Trust me. They have a lot of issue. A lot of carriers now are low on staff. So give them time. If it make you feel any better, mine is still haven’t been made yet. At least your in the state. I rather be in your position than mine. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah and the funny thing is I’m usually way more patient than this. It’s just the amount of money that this thing costs that has me all paranoid. I’ll definitely wait it out.

1 Like

I think is because your excited to finally getting close to getting it and it making you impatient. It reminded me that I used to be like that when I order my ps5. :laughing: It was bad. It was like looking for diamonds and golds :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

The shipping information is not as detailed as it used to be. It used to list the company that I believe was the customs broker and then the package being turned over to Pitney Bowes. But if you want to get an idea of how long some others waited do the search like I said. I don’t expect there’s any problem with your package though. The US Postal Service is just that bad and I would presume it’s being handled by them as parcel post by the length of time it seems to take. I recounted a similar issue I ran into with an eBay package that somehow got into the hands of Pitney Bowes on the way from California to Michigan. It got as far as only 4 hours driving time away in Indiana, then sat there for several days before finally being delivered to Michigan by USPS.

1 Like

Yeah I searched again. While I see others with the issue, none of them have waited as long as I have for some type of update or EMO showing up randomly on the doorstep. I’ll chalk it up to the crappy third party couriers (whoever it may be), but the fact that it’s taking much longer than anyone else’s, mine is 15 days in transit since arriving in the US, can be cause for concern. Could also be that I’m in Pennsylvania which is east coast, a lot of others don’t seem to be out this far. Like I said though, I’ll still wait it out.

hi everyone! i was wondering if the numbers on the delivery process link are the same for everyone. ive been reading up and from what i understood theyre shipping 200 emo’s every 2 days. its been 4 days now and the numbers havent changed. does anyone know whats going on?

1 Like

I believe they been on vacation for the past few days

Yes, that’s right, it was National Day of the People’s Republic of China and during this time (for approx 4-7 days) things might be slow / delivery page might not be updated as often usual and the support team, even though there is staff on, they might be a little slower to respond.

Things should get back to normal I’m guessing next week.

1 Like

thanks guys!! they just posted an update :partying_face::partying_face:

The excitement is growing!
My order is only 700 away!!:tada::tada:

Numbers are moving along nicely!

Be patient my friend. I have had items for my Drones take up to 3 months. Different postal annexes have different methods and modes of operations. Getting out of LA or Seattle is the biggest hurdle. Everything has to be screened for NBC, then it sits in a bit of a quarantine, then it has to get past the homeless and highway men, then it’s at the mercy of rail, air, or trucking. If it’s lost you will be informed that it’s lost. As long as you have a location, you are good.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the support team looking into the logistics carrier to get an update if one is available. They told me if it comes up lost they will gladly send a replacement right away. Currently still sitting in LA so I’ll just keep waiting. Thanks for the info!

Did you get ur Emo yet?