ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

my order is #37907 and I still haven’t gotten any update on my shipping :confused:

my bad, for some reason my email was showing me the tracking information for my order but checked again, and I got it! :smiley:

1 Like

now that I got my shipping information, how long would it take to arrive to the USA I’m in Texas.?

Shipping should take between 1-3 weeks depending on efficient the courier / postal service is in your country. Also, be sure to read through this thread as it does contain useful information on how to track your EMO once you’ve received your tracking number.

Hope you get your EMO soon.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

My experience shows it shipped on 9/8, tracking updates started 9/15. It arrived in the US on 9/20, cleared customs, departed CA and has been sitting with no updates since 9/22. So far 22 days and still no EMO, but I know some have waiting 25-30 days so we shall see. The only problem is my tracking won’t show anywhere on any US websites.

1 Like

mine shows that its LA since Wednesday. I have some experience in shipments from china and Japan and usually once it hits USA the tracking is not very accurate. so its up to USPS to deliver. I assume the package comes in ground tracking so it might take a week or so. Im in Texas by the way.

1 Like

Also I emailed support and haven’t heard anything. Do they ever respond?

1 Like

Mine arrived ahead! It was still saying that its in LA
So once again, when its in USA the tracking is not very accurate!

4 Likes

How long did you wait since it arrived in the US? Mine has been sitting there since 9/22 with no update. Trying to get an idea.

1 Like

3-4 days and there was the weekend in between. I also tried a few package tracking websites.

Man I’m worried mine is lost. That’s too many days with nothing arriving or updates. I finally got an email back from support that they think it’s still in transit. I’m not so sure and may want to get my money back. This is too long……

I would give it a few more working days in case there is congestion in the local USPS. It happens. Id wait a bit and then next week in request a refund or something.

Okay sounds fair enough. I’ve had a few packages from Japan take about 2 weeks but they were able to be tracked on USPS website, unlike this one. I’m in PA so it is from one coast to basically the other coming from CA. Just frustrating to see everyone getting theirs and mine not showing up, ya know?!

I totally understand you!!! I would be too! you’ll get it! im sure of it! :slight_smile: and when you do post a pic!

1 Like

Good to see you’re EMO has finally arrived. Yes I think the tracking / courier service / postal service updating system in the US is not very accurate/efficient.

Do you know of anyone in the US that has had my problem or waited as long as me? It’s really annoying.

I been reading a lot of long wait for EMO order. I just order mine yesterday and my order #42040. I wonder how long it will take to get mine? Now im worry if i’m going get mine at all this year. :frowning:

You are probably fine if you aren’t in the US. If you are in the US it just might take time, everyone else is getting theirs I’m just the only one with the problem.

Will… problem is that I am in US lol. Im in Iowa specifically, so…mine is going to take a long time than. :frowning: