ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi there @aprilparker ,

Welcome to the Community…If you don’t mind, please introduced yourself HERE so that the community members can greet and welcome you properly.

Please don’t get me wrong about my reply to your question and i’m not being rude or anything…I’m sorry but because this is almost the same question always that we always replied with the same words also, which the reply can also be found above on this topic or use the search engine of this website.

Normally the company are updating the Delivery Page every week or second week but as one of the Living.ai Team comments, that they are actually shipped more orders than it shown. Some community members are reporting that surprisingly they already got their EMO faster than they expected. But all i can say it’s all depends on the current situations, also days and time differences or even country holidays.

If you haven’t receive your Tracking Number yet? probably this could just be a delay from the Support Team which sometimes they need to wait first for the courier company to acknowledge the receipt of the bulk packages of EMOs sent to the warehouse, once they are scanned they normally update and send an email with the tracking number to the recipients.

If you have more concerns, pls. don’t hesitate to reach out to Support Service Team by sending them an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

Or if you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and ask for an update.

But please keep in mind that sometimes their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

BEST REGARDS AND GOOD LUCK!