Appeal of Alexa / Google / Siri personal assistants on EMO?

sorry i am completely lost trying to ask a question Recently received my emo Yay after several hours got him going so dont expect plug and play but what I am trying to find a video on at the moment is instructions to connect to alexa anyone help point me in the right direction am I looking for a alexa skill?

Hi @grahamfb ,

Integration with Alexa is not yet available, not sure when it will be ready. Living.Ai Team has not shared much info regarding this.

Best Regardsā€¦

Hi every one ,helpme how to connect my emo to google assistant?,tks

1 Like

Hello @andresmayorgaamaya,
As Far As I Know, There Is No Google Assistant Intergration Available For EMO Right Now.
But They Said That It Could Be Released In A Future Update About 1 Or 2 Years Ago In 2021,
Here Is The Image:

(Screenshot Taken On A Gateway PC)
(Screenshot Date: May-27-2023)
(Windows Type: Windows 10)
(Firmware On PC: Unknown)

1 Like

Hello, @andresmayorgaamaya . . . while Alexa and Google Assistant are unavailable at this time, EMO can connect to ChatGPT. See this thread here:

I was just thinking about it and wanted to get ideas from the rest of the community. Even with the integration of ChatGPT in 2.2.0, I think EMO could still have Alexa or maybe the Google Assistant in the near future. I know Living AI was talking about it some time ago but we havenā€™t heard anything about in a while. Or at least I havenā€™t. Did Living AI abandon the idea? It would be a shame if they did because EMO would probably appeal to a larger audience if Living AI did something like this; whether that be someone who would actually use it in their daily life or just a tech enthusiast. Any feedback or possible updates on this?

Hello @samuellongo,
As Far As I Know,
There Is No Exact Date On When Amazon Alexa Or Google Assistant Intergration Will Be Released For EMO As Yet,
But They Did Say About It In 2021,
Here Is The Picture:

(Screenshot Taken On A Gateway PC)
(Screenshot Date: May-27-2023)
(Windows Type: Windows 10)
(Firmware On PC: Unknown).

I appreciate the advice. Iā€™ll be sure to keep it in mind. Thank you.

1 Like

@artigues05emo . . . see the private message I sent you. You may wish to edit your post. Thanks!