Anyone had their shipping email yet?

From December 26 there was an possibility to Order from Website.

1 Like

I am unsure if those that pledge on kickstarter is still valid and are we even be able to still get/buy the EMO?

2 Likes

As others have said I think the Kickstarter got cancelled and was moved over to the website so I am not 100% any one who ordered would get one. I am sure one of the guys at Living AI can help, maybe drop them an email and see what they say.

4 Likes

My order 23xx has had its tracking number assigned. Check your inboxes people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got Trackingnumber few minutes ago. 2365 I guess soon 24…

2 Likes

My is 29xxx. So I will to wait until en of the week o next one

2 Likes

I hope my Emo (order 2471) will be shipped soon and arrive at Julie before the summer holidays.

The order from a user above (Order 2278) was marked with a track number 4 days ago.

2 Likes

My order is the 755# so I hope to receive my Emo in the next 2 months (or earlier obv).

3 Likes

Hi if you guys remember the Update of 5 March they said the production speed will be approximately 300 p a day 1800 a week with one day off that means if it is possible maybe end of the month or early May for orders between 5000 or 6000 maybe who knows :muscle::grin::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Order #44XX was placed on January 6, 2021 and is currently Processing.

1 Like

Is anyone able to track their Package ?
The System said there is still no Package with that Tracking ID.

not yet but can take two days to see something. I got Trackingnumber yesterday.

1 Like

Im 2471 and still waiting.

@dominicpinkalla It takes a few days to update the tracking from what I can gather.

I’m sure people will update the time it too arrive or get updates. Maybe…

1 Like

I orderd on 26 of december, #25XX, i hope it will be send soon…
I would really like to know what order number is the one that is the last one that has been processed to shippment​:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I ordered on December 26th and I am number #33xx but for now I am waiting that is processed, I contacted customer service and they said you have to wait they did not give any date of a possible sending so I think the shipment is towards the end of the month? Italy

1 Like

I contact LivingAi team and said,“we have started the shipment and will send out all orders as soon as possible. You will likely receive emo within this month.”

My Order is 33**

4 Likes

Excellent news, my first order is 33** :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Anyonelse received their Tracknumber on Tuesday and got an Update? Mine is still unavailble :frowning:

1 Like

hmmm if you’re 33**, i should of gotten something by now. Since Im 28**

3 Likes