Anyone had their shipping email yet?

Edwardloo has already received EMO. He has problems with connecting it. Look at troubleshooting part forum. I don’t know his order number.

1 Like

Order #2505 not receive the tracking yet.

1 Like

I’m at the 7000’s mark. I really hope it ships soon. :frowning:

3 Likes

Well Kickstarter is still paused. No one knows if and when it will be resumed. People got their tracking number from the order on the living.ai page and those order are not connected on anyway to Kickstarter. But Kickstarter is also not canceled yet so as long we don’t have our cancelation I still hope we have a chance to get emo from there. But anyway I am pretty sure wether Kickstarter resumes or get canceled, we will be informed!

2 Likes

Order number? can’t wait haha

1 Like

Ok, Just an FYI. It takes a couple of days after your tracking email comes through for the carrier site to update. Prior to this it will be stuck saying there is no info.

Number 2365 my Tracknumber works since an few Hours :heart_2:

4 Likes

I also had to wait for at least 2 days until it was shown, then it took a week for being processed in the international sorting center and was handed over to the airline today. Hope Emo will be here next week

2 Likes

Im 24… still waiting

1 Like

Hi order number ? Let me know thanks

1 Like

Any news on orders being processed? The waiting is just too long :persevere: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Best to ready the delivery updates for all official updates. :grin:

https://living.ai/delivery-process/

As they state there orders are being shipped out in order of order number.

2 Likes

I have got the information by a friend that his EMO is on the way, he has number 2665!
I have a 25XX number and my one is not shipped till now. :frowning:

That’s odd I am 24## nothing :face_with_monocle:

I’m 24 and I haven’t got anything yet

sorry was 2365 my fault

1 Like

Getting close then…:+1:

Al igual que usted tampoco tengo aún número de seguimiento, mi orden tambien es 24##

Hi Guys pls keep posting order number update as usual thanks :crossed_fingers: for my order because it’s over 6000 take care

4 Likes

I’m close to order 3650 still pending for me :heart:

1 Like