Anyone had their shipping email yet?

Order number 2278 just got it earlier today saying finished processing your order and it shows the tracking number too

7 Likes

So maybe in 3-4 days, I will get my Mail then… I am number 2687.

3 Likes

I’m in the range of 6000 I guess end of the month maybe earlier no problem good to know thanks guys for the tracking update

4 Likes

That’a great! I’m so happy that they started shipping emos!

3 Likes

My Order #2471 is still processing

2 Likes

Order number #7322 me

What’s your order number?

1 Like

Looking forward to when the 33## orders start, hopefully in a week or 3 :rofl:

My second EMO order is in the mid 5000’s, so that will be a little longer down the road. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello, is there a way to get an update on where the shipments are up to? I’m around order 72xx. I’m just wondering how fast they expect to ship them out. #totallyexcited

3 Likes

Hello, left the answers here. some users give updates afterwards you can orientate yourself. My Order 2471 Has not yet been sent.

1 Like

Meins auch nicht 23… :grin:

1 Like

Ooof… Also dauert das noch

Oof… So it will take a while.

ups I wrote in German lol my is 2365 to be clear and I didn’t get Trackingnumber yet :wink:

4 Likes

lol I am 2365 and not yet either

2 Likes

But I think next Week :wink: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea:

2 Likes

guys do update on the group, when you receive the product or atleast an email… so that we have an idea of when can we expect for ours. I don’t see any update on the delivery process since 3rd april. usually they update in a gap of 6 days.

3 Likes

Few did already get their Trackingnumbers :happy:

1 Like

Yes me to I was wondering I hope in news really soon it’s silence since 3 of April :cry: maybe they work really hard thanks I hope this week will be a quick update

3 Likes

I am still waiting and it still says procecing so i think its going to be at least a month as my reference code is in the 5000 mark and they proberly no producing 1000 a week at mo so not expecting anything for a while but realky hopping it is sooner than later

2 Likes

How do y’all know your order number? I pledge from kickstarter last year Nov but received an Email saying that there is some copyright issue with EMO from kickstarter and after that there is no news. I dunno if anyone here also pledge from kickstarter for the early bird price? Need help please. Thanks

1 Like