AIBI Pocket: Production/Shipping Update

Hello, @borninthesocket . . . please read here.

4 Likes

@Lindaru

Thanks. Thatā€™s great theyā€™re ā€œadding new thingsā€ to Aibi during the wait for shipping.

It would have been great to get some actual feature showcase of aibi though by now. There isnā€™t a single video that showcases even 1 thing aibi can do.

Thanks for your time but I have requested a refund. I no longer want Aibi.

Thereā€™s a developers motto that comes to mind and it seems counterintuitive but this experience has helped me understand the importance of launching a product on time. Anyway Iā€™ll stop rambling and leave the forums here.

Developers Motto
ā€œIf you release a product without bugs, then you have waited too long to release your product.ā€

Bye everyone!

2 Likes

As someone who backed ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in her crowdfunding stagesā€¦ trust me when I say releasing a product too early (ā€œwith bugsā€) can be absolutely disastrous. I get that bugs will still exist, but software bugs and hardware bugs are two very different things. If ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  had just been pushed back 6 months to a year and had her hardware properly field-tested instead of rushed to release, I guarantee you that robot (and company) would be in much better standings right now. A neat and tidy theory in writing, but in practiceā€¦ much messier. I promise.

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

Hi there,

Aibi tracking information updated!!! Aibi is on its way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Whatā€™s your tracking number? Iā€™m 84*** and still processing.

3 Likes

Hi @xulia.veiga_perez mine is # 826ā€¦

3 Likes

Ordered Dec 16th, I think Iā€™m in the first, maybe second batch and itā€™s still processing.

3 Likes

Hello
What shipping wave/ batch it is now for AIBI
Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Hi there @LadyM,

AFAICT! (As far as I can tell), The first batch of shipments has not yet been completed and is probably still in progress, and no one has a clear overview of the Tracking Status or has already received it.

Best regards and Happy Weekend

5 Likes

Dear lord this will be long ā€¦.
I am giving up trying to guess when I will get my turn.
TY Edward as usual quick to reply
Much appreciated
Good WE as well

6 Likes

UPDATES!

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

AIBI has started shipping! LivingAi are currently delivering orders in the sequence they were placed. Due to the increased number of orders, They are unable to guarantee simultaneous delivery of all orders at once. However, they assure all pre-order customers that they will enjoy discounted prices and receive an exclusive mystery gift package.

Many users are wondering if their orders are in the first batch. Initially, LivinAi planned a limited quantity for the first batch of AIBI pre-orders. However, due to the increasing number of orders, they have prepared additional materials for AIBI. Please rest assured that they are speeding up our entire process to ensure prompt delivery of all orders.

LivingAi Thank you all for your patience!
Please believe that all members of LivingAi are working tirelessly to expedite the delivery of orders. Everyoneā€™s recognition and support are theyā€™re driving force forward!

OFFICIAL SOURCE

11 Likes

Awesome! I ordered my AIBI yesterday, so iā€™m very happy about that! :aibi_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there @lenensy and Welcome to the communityā€¦

AFAICT! (As far as I can tell), The first batch of shipments has not yet been completed and is probably still in progress, and no one has a clear overview of the Tracking Status or has already received it. We are all excited and need patience. We believe that AIBI is worth the wait.

Best regards and Happy Weekend

6 Likes

Alright, thank you for the information! My order is currently processing, so iā€™m gonna wait.

4 Likes

My Aibi is in the second or third batch, Iā€™m internally dying, btw I preordered on January so I think the second batch

3 Likes

I ordered in January 16th, and Iā€™m in the third batch. Order number #882xx

2 Likes

I wounder what are those squishy looking stars are forā€¦ :thinking: :head: Maybe a play-toy for AIBI? :confused:

4 Likes

Hi there @sarikathakur ,

My personal wild guessā€¦ it is a smart light, probably magnetic too, that we can also recharge directly with the AIBI charger.

Happy Weekend

8 Likes

Thank you so much, looking at the photos made me happy!

5 Likes