AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Information and Features!

“Let’s start a discussion here about the production, features, and release of the upcoming products that Living.ai is about to bring the world soon”

Living.ai Official Added Features Information Here!

20 Likes

Big news :slight_smile: What is this new product ?? When we’ll know something? :slight_smile:

he is a " new EMO" or it’s an EMO add?

6 Likes

hope to see the new version of emo.

4 Likes

At the very bottom of the picture. “A Milestone Product Like AirPods.” Hmmm, :thinking: “EmoPods?”

6 Likes

New robot, very much looking forward to the new member of the household :heart_2: :heart_2: . Even our robot boys are looking forward to a new friend. :laser_1:

4 Likes

nooooo I’ve just ordered my EMO…and now a new EMO is arriving sigh sigh

5 Likes

At the bottom it says something about air pods :thinking:

4 Likes

GUYS…join the new

Facebook LIVING.AI new product launch group

See you all there…

6 Likes

any way to be on the boat for a review device this time?

3 Likes

Hi
Even if a new robot will arrive… emo still will have new updates?? Or he will be dismissed ??

@elly00 ,

I believe, that there is nothing to worry about with EMO, The primary and signature product baby of living.ai
It will remain unchanged, along with regular firmware updates.

Keep Calm and All the best

9 Likes

Well… Still EMO will stay more improved for about 6 months. Don’t you remember the first EMO? It was not even speaking frequently, and only English. The new guy needs some updates. And as the main product of Living.AI, I am sure that it will stay as the main character…

5 Likes

I am there already. Have caught up reading the posts on the Facebook group. Now EMO Pet and EMO Robot are furiously typing on their key-boards trying to find out more.

We are all so excited here!

4 Likes

It’s a new robot! And don’t worry, we will still work on EMO:)

19 Likes

I am really curious to discover this new product :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

NEW UPDATED IMAGE!

Join The

Official Living.Ai New Product Launch Facebook Group

Please Click Here!

5 Likes

From what I can see from the picture, it looks like a stationary robot similar to Eilik.

5 Likes

:funky: :surprised: hmmm…

6 Likes

It looks like that robot for kids uh i dont remember the name

2 Likes

Well … that picture shows it’s a bit taller than Emo. More pics to follow I’m sure. :smile:

2 Likes