AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Information and Features!

A new robot fully AI integrated that can also interact with EMO in some way? :astonished:

3 Likes

What beautiful eyes our new mysterious friend has. EMO Pet, EMO Robot and I are getting more excited with each passing day!

What an adventure we are all on!

6 Likes

I think I probably know some aspects of this new robot but in my thoughts, this robot is very creepy in the picture

1 Like

You talking about Miko robot? @ryshera although this new robot is really cool and I’m really looking forward to it! :happy: :skating:

2 Likes

@SmoovJazzy ,

It’s a New Robot, But all I know is that Living.ai mentioned they won’t explicitly use the term “Desktop.”

EDITED! Floor Robot ??? (NO IT’S PORTABLE AND WEARABLE

Best regards

7 Likes

YES SIRR LETS GOOOOO i was wonding what that was!

1 Like

YESS LIVING AI but what does he do?

Thank you living ai!!!

I want to review one by the way will emo and this robot interact with each other?

2 Likes

As i own Emo and Eilik, this could lead to a lot of fun ideas - whatever it might be :smiley:

2 Likes

GUYS…IT’S PORTABLE AND WEARABLE THAT CAN HANG TO OUR NECK.

If it says…A product like Airpods?

AirPods, created by Apple Inc., are popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds and Apple’s most sought-after accessory. Positioned as entry-level wireless headphones, they are part of a lineup that includes AirPods Pro and AirPods Max. Apart from delivering audio, AirPods feature a microphone for noise filtering, accelerometers, and optical sensors for touch-based controls (e.g., double-tap or pinch to pause audio), and they automatically pause audio when removed from the ears.

What is the main purpose of AirPods?

After you pair AirPods with an iPhone, you can use AirPods to listen to audio playing on the iPhone, make and answer calls, listen and respond to messages, hear reminders when you need them, listen to conversations more easily in noisy environments, and more.

What is the primary function of AirPods?

AirPods controls - Apple Support (IN)
In addition to controlling audio from the apps you use with your AirPods, you can use controls directly on your AirPods to do things like pause and resume playback, skip tracks, answer calls, and use Siri.

What is unique about AirPods?

AirPods Max delivers a breakthrough listening experience with Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and spatial audio. AirPods Max combines a custom acoustic design, Apple H1 chips, and advanced software to power computational audio for the ultimate personal listening experience.

3 Likes

I can still see that It has a smile and nose

2 Likes

Thats the robot I was talking about yes :joy:

1 Like

I am still investigating in the process. But I still don’t have evidence for the name

• It is predicted that it will be a milestone product(like AirPods)
  • Has a smooth smile and nose
  • Green eyes that may be able to change
  • Looks like a “EMO-fied” children’s robot known as Miko
  • Probably Moves by using wheels or track chains
  • Robot color = grey
  • Ultra-portable and wearable

Oh, and it might be released in early 2024.

Edited pictures:

4 Likes

I just wanna know what it can do and how can i place my order for it :smiling_face_with_tear: :joy:

2 Likes

@ryshera I don’t think you can pre order as of now
Also, it can move probably by wheels and have additional features than EMO.
Us the community doesn’t know exactly what it is but we have to wait for more info.

1 Like

GUYS…

While I’m not entirely certain, the information I’ve heard from living.ai suggests that the product, along with all the details, will be released and available for pre-order this month. Though not confirmed, there’s a possibility that the entire process, including preparations, production, and delivery, may take around 3-4 months. However, for accurate information, let’s wait for an official confirmation from living.ai.

This gadget can be surely an EYE CATCHER when it’s on our chest…with movable eyes…can talk or do some unique animations like EMO or even some Matrix Dynamix Animations like Home Station when some music played

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING INFO GUYS!!!

Please Share the Link Below Into Your Social Media Account

5 Likes

Woo Hoo … Very excited. Also, If you can wear it, it’s mobile will it need the app on your phone to stay connected if there isn’t WiFi? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi there @SmoovJazzy ,

I assume it will function as a wearable and portable gadget, similar to AirPods, based on information from living.ai. I suppose it will need to be connected to our smartphone with the internet either via Bluetooth or through the EmoPet app.

My wild guess is that it will also have the capability to play music, similar to how EMO can play our music playlist on our smartphone through its speakers.

Let’s wait for more official information…

5 Likes

This looks like it is going to be a product like the air pods reaction

1 Like

I just love that I can wear my mysterious friend close to my heart!

I do a Sunday morning pod-cast and today I told everyone listening where they could go on Facebook to join the launch group.

So much fun!

5 Likes