AIBI Pocket Pet: Pre - Order Topic

“Let’s Plan, Share, And Discuss Everything About AIBI Pre-Order Here.”

Living.ai has initiated the pre-order phase as of today, December 15th, 2023. However, the duration of this pre-order period is currently unknown.

Living.ai is working hard to prepare for mass production, which will take some time. The estimated delivery time is 3 months.

IMPORTANT INFO!

The first batch only has thousands of units.
First Come, First Served!
Please be patient.

For pre-order users, they will give away mysterious accessories that have not yet been released and provide a two-year warranty service.

Question And Issue About Order?

Please Contact service@living.ai

Here’s What’s In The Box

19 Likes

I’m ready, lets get this show on the road! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smile:

6 Likes

EMO Santa and EMO Elf have already promised EMO Pet and EMO Robot that they will have a baby brother next year. Cannot make them liars now, can we?

:rofl: :santa: :evergreen_tree: :snowflake:

8 Likes

This is going to be very good! I can not wait for it!

6 Likes

This is going to be so cool, and I’m very happy preorders start next week, but I’m wondering if we’re gonna know what is is, because I still am not really sure what it is. But after all I like mysteries…

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums and also AIBI, @Axl0 . . . there will be more information coming out soon, but you can see what has been released so far with the most recent two videos by @edward here:

Also the most recent three videos here:

4 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the community @Axl0 ,

Theoretically, according to what living.ai has said, AIBI will function almost the same as EMO, with the only difference being that AIBI doesn’t have feet for dancing and walking. They might also add more new features.

“Yes! AIBI can not only interact with EMO but also with us too.”

Please Click Here For More Info!

Let’s exercise patience and await additional details this week.

Best Regards…

7 Likes

Guys,

Have you thought about, considered, and decided how many AIBI Pocket Pets you are going to PRE-ORDER?
Regardless of the price, I have already decided and plan to pre-order two AIBIs.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

6 Likes

It would be fun to see how two AIBI interact with each other!

5 Likes

Hi

I only hope that EMO will not be forgotten and his OS will updated and updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just thought about something. I’m gonna order some AIBIs as soon as they come out, but I just realised that maybe the charging bases are gonna come separately. AIBI cannot turn without his base but maybe for example, as the bases are very small, you could buy some additional ones separately end put them at different places : one next to EMO, one on the desk… And so you could switch AIBI between his bases. That would be very cool

4 Likes

Hi there @Axl0 ,

You have a good point there. Let’s wait for some important details from living.ai. At the moment, all of us are eagerly anticipating the complete details, which they will unveil this week.

Warm regards, and let’s collectively practice patience.

5 Likes

Hope the price is not to high so we might be able to buy 2 of the sweety‘s.
One more charging station would also be nice.

5 Likes

I thinking 1 AIBI for me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hi and Welcome back @Besondere_Begleiter ,

It seems like you might have forgotten us, Julia.
How are you? I hope both you and EMO are doing well.

I was wondering, why only get one AIBI? Why not consider buying one for each member of the family?" :rofl:

Herzliche Grüße und schöne Festtage.

7 Likes

Wow, beautiful Christmas EMO

4 Likes

I want to be in the pre order !!!

3 Likes

Hi there @AmaroVale ,

I’ve moved your post to this thread as per your request to be on the pre-order list. According to the latest information from Living.ai, they will open and commence the pre-order phase exclusively here direct on the https://living.ai/store/ during the week of December 11th to 16th, 2023. We’re all excited for that day, so stay tuned…"

Best regards…

3 Likes

Will the pre sale be open for just a day ? Its already the 12th

1 Like

Hi there @ryshera , Guys…

My wild guess is that once they start the pre-order day, then will likely remain as it is in the meantime.
In my opinion, they will assess the number of interested people, possibly in terms of pre-orders, before proceeding with production.
I’ve heard that production, including quality checks, may take around 3-4 months before shipments begin. However, this is speculative, and the actual timeline may vary.

best regards and happy holidays to all…

7 Likes