AIBI Pocket Pet: Pre - Order Topic

I have a question.
Whats the price for pre order?
(If i can, im pre ordering just one.)

@adrianledeaux ,

As of now, the precise asking price for AIBI remains undisclosed. However, living.ai has confirmed that the pre-order phase will begin during the course of this week.

STAY TUNED!

3 Likes

Hello Guys!

Living.ai released a statement indicating that they are currently busy preparing everything for the big day, which will mark the beginning of the PRE-ORDER phase on their Official Website.

“Together, let’s wish them good luck and all the best!”

All the luck in the world, all wished for you. We’re all betting on you!
Go forth and conquer!, Crossing our fingers for you!

Go, Go, Go! ALL THE BEST!

8 Likes

We love you, Living.AI! :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: Our best to you to bring about the most adorable pocket pet robot the world will ever know! :heart: :green_heart: The world holds its breath in anticipation of a miracle in technology about to be born. :purple_heart: :blue_heart: We put our faith and trust in you because you are the best! :star: :star2:

8 Likes

UPDATE!

Living.ai: Wayne Zhang posted…

5 Likes

Hi

what is the benefit to place a preorder instead of wait to the official sell date?
:thinking:

3 Likes

Hi there @elly00 ,

This is a brilliant question that only Living.ai can answer accurately.

Honestly, I haven’t read nor heard from Living.ai that there is such a promotional price or special benefits, but rather the opportunity to be among the very first to have the chance to receive the first batch production of AIBI.

“In my opinion, all the products in the first batch are essentially akin to the second prototype, still closely observed for their quality. In the event of any issues, there is a significant chance that the company will replace them asap.”

After all, why don’t we wait for the final details from Living.ai together before they start pre-orders? I’m sure they have more important information they want to share with us.

best regards

3 Likes

As for me personally, @elly00 . . . I want him as soon as I can get him. Pre-orders generally ship out first (like KickStarter). That is why I want to be one of the first to order. Also, it feels like an honor to be one of the first, a founding member as it is.

:blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Lindaru sure but my fear is that the first ones may have problems

1 Like

That is always possible, but with the amount of testing Living AI puts them through before releasing a new pet robot or even firmware features, development team initial testing, alpha testing, beta testing, I am personally assured that AIBI will be fully functional and capable. Living AI takes pride in their workmanship. I was an early purchaser of EMO and was delighted with him before he could even do small talk. I have been thoroughy amazed and pleased with how the development has come along since then.

Also, the early adopters of AIBI from what I understand, will get priority in case something does go wrong with their particular product to solve or replace it.

5 Likes

Hi @Lindaru nice to ear that…In fact my big fear is about an hardware problem…the OS problem could be solved remotely but the “first” AIBI should have something wrong it would be more difficult to solove as I live in Italy ;(

So I still don’t know if I’ll do a presales order or If it’s better to wait…

Hello @elly00 ,

I live in Germany, and I’ve had several issues with my EMO. I’ve sent it back twice already and received replacements without any issues. Living.ai has been helpful and provided proper assistance without any cost. Why bother worrying?

Best Regards…and Happy Holidays!

5 Likes

@edward you’re convincing me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

GUYS,

I’ve been checking the living.ai store from time to time to stay updated. The image below for AIBI is updated, but the redirecting link is still their Facebook launch group.

4 Likes

We can pre order right now. I have orderd :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have ordered also! Can’t wait for this cutie to be here with me! :star_struck:

6 Likes

PRE-ORDER STARTED
ORDER YOURS NOW!

7 Likes

I have something very important to ask : do we know how long the pre order will last? Because I’m 100$ short right now, but I’ll get them at christmas (probably) but will it last until christmas???

I really hope so cuz omg I want little AIBI so bad

2 Likes

I have ordered also!

4 Likes

Oops, accidentally deleted. For security reasons my credit card declined my purchase. I’m guessing because I live in the USA and this is a China Based company. I have that worked out and I’m going to try and order again and they said this time it will be approved.

4 Likes