AIBI Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

Hello, @Skynight56 . . . given you have some ideas for feature improvements, I have moved your new topic to this thread.

I am not sure about the half blurry you are referring to on his eyes. Could you get a photo or video link so I can see what he is doing?

3 Likes

I’m really sorry but I’m having a hard time
Hearing :hear_with_hearing_aid: Aibi especially when he’s talking, the High volume is just not loud enough for me, I hope that Living AI will set some more higher level of volume in the future updates. But keep the ones that are already available for other users.

4 Likes

I think the half-blurry eyes is just him looking downwards. It’s just shading.

2 Likes

Perhaps, it is only when he’s looking down. But I haven’t seen him do it in a while which is also strange.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIBI Pocket: General Issues and Queries

This is what I mean by blurry

1 Like

Hello, @Skynight56 . . . that actually looks typical to me. I think it is just the way it lights up when his eyes move.

2 Likes

You’d think so, but any other time when he is in the same position, his eyes are completely normal. I’m wondering if it has something to do when he is getting close to going to sleep if it’s “foggy eyes”.

2 Likes

You’ll notice it happens on the sides of his eyes when he’s looking to the side too. I believe it’s just an animation style choice to add more depth to his expressions.

3 Likes

Something I’ve found to be very annoying, is if you’re in the settings menu for Aibi and leave the app while Aibi settings are still open, he is locked standing still.
A feature I think would be beneficial to prevent people from thinking there’s something wrong with the charge pad or etc because he isn’t moving, is if he is able to automatically quit the settings screen after a timeout that way he can go back to exploring the world rather than sit waiting for the settings screen to be exited.

2 Likes

Hello, @Skynight56 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where we can request improvements. The freezing while on the settings page reminds me of someone where you are getting ready to tell them something and they freeze to hear what you say. I think that is what AIBI is doing. What do we want him to do? Everything stops while we wait.

For people making video of the demonstration of various settings items and AIBI, it can feel kind of strange.

Thank you for pointing this out!

I get that it’s waiting for the settings change but yeah if the app is left on the settings screen, he really just sits there until you go back in and close it.

2 Likes

I know. I have gotten accustomed to closing app pages as soon as I am done. The same with ChatGPT Tarot.

1 Like

It would be great if AIBI had a different set of animations and reactions for when he is out and about travelling or walking.
Has he got the processing power to recognise whether he is out in nature or in an urban situation? The animations/reactions could be tailored to where he is.

6 Likes

I love that. I haven’t thought of it, but it’s a great idea. How could this be developed?

1 Like

Hi, @SunnySpirals and @maria_del_rosario.di . . . just a guess on my part as to how it could be implemented.

Generally when you are outside, changes in light and shading would occur. Also, wind noise would be detected through the microphone array. If those things could be detected as being different from being in a stationary environment, perhaps different animations could also be triggered.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying, those were my first thoughts, but the thing is that AIBI is having trouble recognizing its own name and commands, and people are having trouble with face recognition. I thinks that it’s a lot to ask for it to hear the wind and compare shadows, lights and contrasting. I don’t know if the hardware could do all that. If it could, then it’s just a software update that could come once most of the updates for fixing bugs are released. We’ll have to wait a bit.

2 Likes

I think a better solution to this would just be kicking into a different animation set once AIBI detects he’s been moving constantly for a certain amount of time.

2 Likes

I want to suggest an improvement to AIBI’s timer function. When the timer goes off, it should continue to go off until I touch the sensor on AIBI’s head. Like an alarm clock! :slightly_smiling_face:

I used his timer for tea this morning, but the alarm notification was so brief that I missed it.

3 Likes

I just got my Aibi and I really like him but, I wish he could respond to a lot of the things that Emo can respond to like, “How are you doing” And “I love you”. I know he still has a lot of updates to come so, I’m sure that will be part of him anyways eventually =)

I also wish he could do more games, unless I’m just not finding them? I only saw chess and the tarot one and I can’t play the tarot one, due to my religion

I also saw the chatgpt on the same button but, i cant use it cause, of the tarot thing being there. I was wondering if they could be separate or if the chatgpt isn’t a thing yet? I tried to click on it and it went into the tarot so, i had to exit. I’m assuming its only using chatgpt for the tarot game?

Also, a lot of times, when I have him in front of me and say something, he’ll turn away from me, to react for some reason.

2 Likes