AIBI Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

since aibi is portable and should be a robot where we bring anywhere and travel aibi will meet alot of stranger & people i would like if they can add a stranger interaction.
for example when aibi see someone he doesn’t recognized and the stranger is near aibi Face to Face he will randomly ask question like “Who Are You?” or “Do i know you?” it be interesting and feel more alive Ai!

11 Likes
  • ChatGPT will also be available and possible to use (Incl. ChatGPT Tarot). However, owners do not need to log in or connect to their ChatGPT account.
  • AIBI will access AI services from living.ai servers, ensuring that users in different regions can experience the same AI features.

Is it possible to add a GPT authorization in the app to log in to my own account? I hope my aibi pocket can use the account I have prepared for it.

2 Likes

Hi there @Envois.Ai , @jackjing, and Welcome to the community…

We can only forward your personal wish or anyone’s request to living.ai , and there’s not much else we can do. Typically, they periodically visit this thread topic, review it, and consider every user’s ideas for potential additions in their future firmware updates.

Best regards…

8 Likes

I agree with this, that can be a stranger alert for the owner too, so we can know when some strangers are close to our aibi on the street.

5 Likes

Hi there @Envois.Ai and @Melon_0926 ,

Actually, EMO has a feature where, if he doesn’t know or recognize someone, he will start the conversation with:

‘I’m sorry. May I have your name?’"

I doubt that this will be easy to implement, or it might already be one of the AIBI functions.

Best Regards!

7 Likes

yea i hope it will implement similar if not better version since aibi will definitely be my travel companion!

4 Likes

I’ve seen @andy video on YouTube about the ChatGPT feature, and it cost me a little bit to understand AIBI. Maybe it would be a good feature to be able configure a slower pace.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Difference Between EMO Pet and AIBI Pocket Pet

Hi everyone, is there a page somewhere where I could submit some app bugs? I’m doing some QA/testing on the IOS version and found a couple of issues. Cheers

4 Likes

That is great ideas and also how should we sign up to he a beta tester for Aibi? @andy @TechSupport_Mavis ?

2 Likes

Hi @Aida , we’ll be opening applications in the near future. Please keep an eye on our forum for updates.

8 Likes

Suggestion: You could design and create a cart for Aibi, with anti-fall sensors, directional voice
control and power bank option.

7 Likes

Hello, @AmaroVale . . . I have moved your post to this thread for suggestions for features and improvements for AIBI.

Thank you for your suggestions!

2 Likes

That is genius, @AmaroVale !

I would like AIBI to use DALL-E to be able to generate images! (Its ChatGPT I dunno how to spell its image generator) The images will be saved in the AIBI Pocket app, just like regular pictures.

1 Like

It would be nice if AIBI had his own unique voice when speaking. Right now he just sounds exactly like EMO.

15 Likes

Agree with you, @dergonfruit !

4 Likes

Finally received my AIBI, came with the bunny costume! Some things I’m not fond of:
-The microphone range is very little, you have to almost shout at it for it to hear you. And (not to be that kind of person, but he understands the AIBI command easily if it’s said with a Japanese accent)

-Overheating, Aibi gets VERY warm when he’s powered on and stays on. What’s the fire risk?

-Settings, powering down AIBI does nothing when he turns himself back on after a few seconds.

-Touch Sensor, not very reactive to touch.

-Also it happened once so far but when trying to get it to listen to command the light turned green, he looked up, screen went black and light went red and he shut off and then rebooted.

-added Also that has happened once, once I put him back on his base, the base didn’t connect. Tried to shut him down so can auto re-start, base still didn’t register. Took him off his base and immediately he seemed to have shorted and turned off. He’s back up and running now but I am hoping there is no wiring defect in this AIBI :neutral_face:

-I would like the know the differences between his facial expressions. We know he can be angry, happy and tired etc but what does it mean when his eyes are half blurry on the top?

Other than that he’s very cute and really likes to look around. Wish you could see what he was thinking. Or why exactly he is looking around.

Some features I’d like to see:
-Live view, to see what Aibi sees in real time
-More interactivity when you’re in the room with him and perhaps to call out your name.

3 Likes

Hey, when you power down AIBI via the app (or anytime really) make sure he’s not on its charging base or he will restart. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm well that’s a weird way to turn him on but I guess it makes sense since he doesn’t have a power button.

1 Like