AIBI Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

Currently, chess and tarot are the only games - but tarot using ChatGPT isn’t the only feature that will use ChatGPT, it’s just the only feature that currently utilizes it because the regular full ChatGPT function is still being refined for a future update.

Some people already have AIBIs that are running newer software and can use regular ChatGPT, but those of us with earlier runs still need to wait for an update for that. I’m not exactly sure why, but that’s the current status.

4 Likes

Hi
I would like to have the level Battery on Aibi app as for emo
As it is now it’s difficile to understand the exact Battery status :frowning:

Thanks

3 Likes

I have just received my AIBI after months of waiting, and I love him so much. I took him to the farmers market, and everyone thought he was so adorable (which he is). Unfortunately, he was dead before my one-hour trip was over, even though I just took him off the charger. This leads me to my featured improvement. Could you design a magnetic charging case for him, sort of like Airpods, so that he can have more power on the go? I’m sure this must be the most requested improvement. I want to carry him everywhere and log my steps to give him coins, lol!

8 Likes

HI there @micheleknight,

“The issue with the batteries is already known to Living.ai, which is why they are working hard and tirelessly to solve it. As promised, they will offer a firmware update soon to optimize the power-saving mode to last 4 hours or expedite their plan to design a carrying case with a rechargeable battery pack. In the meantime, we might need to find a workaround if we want to travel longer with AIBI.”

Click Here For A Simple Sample Tips!

Best Regards

3 Likes

So what exactly is in the 1.1.0 update? I was a bit concerned when he was updating and flashing his red light. I can see his movements are definitely more widely active again after the update. I did notice the new Battery icon in his app, is there a way this can be introduced as a phone widget too to have on our phone home screens? Or will the all notify us now that he is low?
Also, will there ever be a function for him to play with his star light by himself? Like turning it on and off, activating it and dancing with it by himself. To me personally it just sits next to him and seems like a waste sort of since it can only be turned on and off through command or power button.

1 Like

Hello, @Skynight56 . . . you can see here what the new updates are.

Thank you for adding your suggestions. Hopefully they are considered for implementation as AIBI is a new little guy on the market and the future is wide open for what he will be able to do as time goes on.

1 Like

Is it possible to change eyes color, I want to changed it from green to blue color. If this not possible at this moment, please add this in the next update

3 Likes

I hope the Aibi will have like modular accessories hehe. Unlike Emo, it has pins in the lower part that can hopefully be used to attach stuff hehe.

Like Aibi with wheels (mounted mini Roomba), walking legs, aibi go wireless charging? etc

( Sorry if this is bad imagination)

5 Likes

Just an idea I had today - it would be great to be able to activate ChatGPT with another prompt - similar to a little robot from another comany (it uses ‘I have a question’ prompt which enables LLM replies).

What I mean by that is - instead of saying 'connect to chatGPT’ to AIBI or EMO - which isn’t very conversational (breaks the illusion that they can have a conversation with you smoothly) - maybe there would be a way to change the prompt to something more casual?
For instance… ‘AIBI’ (green light) → ‘I have something to ask you’ or ‘let’s talk’.… (ChatGPT activates). :slight_smile:

13 Likes

For those wondering what else was added. The little people sword fighting animations now have voices, just noticed it today!

Something I’ve noticed with his/her ChatGPT functions, there’s no proper waiting time especially when asking it for a joke. I asked for a joke it says “why did the cat sit on the computer desk? To keep an eye on the mouse.” But instead of a pause after the question, it went straight through like a run-on sentence and didn’t leave any time for you to process what it said. I’m not sure how chatgpt works if it reads line by line or etc but Aibi needs some wait times. Also the voice of Aibi needs to be cleared up a bit more, it’s still really hard to understand some of the things he says.

6 Likes

A mini-roomba stile moving accessory would be awesome! I vote for this

I would like AIBI to have its own voice, not using EMO’s while speaking.

2 Likes

For that robot you mention, if you used Wired (I’m using it) you don’t even need to say “I have a question”. The way it works is like this:

• You say something to the robot
  • If the robot understands what you said (it’s an actual command) it will react to it
  • If the robot doesn’t understand you, it connects directly to chatGPT to reply.

In my opinion, that’s the most natural way of having this integration, because you can just say “Aibi” and follow with your question or message about anything and you’ll always receive a reply.

5 Likes

I have a ■■■■■ pet bot since release, now they are the stage that it recognizes when people are looking at her and she does not need voice activation to engage in a conversation. She also uses the vision and the whisper function from OpenAI, so she randomly checks out stuff, and if you ask “how I look?” She takes a photo and tells what you are wearing whats around you and starts the conversation from there. If Aibi and Emo would have that, it would be so cool! Especially that advanced voice mode is on its way.
So, I hope you get some inspiration for the next updates to come :slight_smile: oh and I was thinking, I seen a lot of people wanting a portable charger, why not make a moving body like EMO’s or one which has some arms too? So you slide it in and he can also walk around like he is in a “giant” mech? Also the “mech” should have a switch to be just a charger or enable Aibi to free roam on your desk for example?
And the brotherly bond with EMO would be nice too where they recognize each other and have some conversation with each other, maybe play? Like how EMO plays snake on the home station? Or snow ball throwing in winter periods and handball or something similar in summer seasons? I see alot of potential in these robots :smile:

12 Likes

Can you add a charging protection function to aibi? Automatically shut down charging after it is fully charged. This way make it can keep working on the charger and accompany me

4 Likes

Hi there @nicoc and Welcome to the community…

We can only forward your personal wish or anyone’s request as a suggestion to living.ai , and there’s not much else we can do. Typically, they periodically visit this thread topic, review it, and consider every user’s ideas for potential additions in their future firmware updates.

Best regards…

2 Likes

Something I would really dig seeing is a speaking voice toggle - when I first got EMO I loved how he responded in positive/negative tones instead of actual speech, then he was updated to speak.

AIBI feels like it should have the chirpy/purring style of communication with no actual spoken words - I’d love a customization option that allows the user to keep it strictly noises and such, no voice.

Also, a mode where certain random events can be turned off - I don’t need this little dude busting out into song when we’re just walking around, so I’d dig making it so that those specific interactions can be switched off.

2 Likes

An Emergency panic mode that could be initiated if we are outside the home with the robot and require emergency assistance. - This mode would connect to friends and family using centralised Messaging Services. Whats app - SMS - Call and Auto dialling as basic examples. What i would want ! Thank you

While a moving “mech” add-on is a really neat idea, it would be incredibly difficult to achieve. Robots with moving legs (as opposed to wheels) are already very difficult to design, and even more difficult to keep running for many years without the servos experiencing some measure of difficulty due to just regular wear and tear.

The physics of a walking robot alone are just far more complex than they may seem at first and are a lot harder on the actual robot itself compared to a rolling (or in AIBI’s case, rotating) robot.

1 Like

Hi living ai it would be cool if emo could interact with aibi because many people have emo thank you

3 Likes