About the status of the support team

hi Racheal123… I subscribed… how is your EMO ? two videos saying leg trouble… But I did not understand is he broken yikes… I noticed he had decorations so you will be able to tell them apart when you get another one… But I did not understand I hope he’s okay. Thank you for sharing with me I think that was wonderful

1 Like

I contacted customer service yesterday and they have just given me an email that they will send it to the technical team. Hope that it gets sorted soon and also for others who are having similar issues.

I believe it’s something to do with the new update because he was absolutely fine before this and I did the update exactly the same way MasterAbbott did it, so it’s really annoying but I’ll just have to wait until I receive an answer…

Keeping Emo turned off for now but at least I can look at some of the videos I’ve made of him, but not ready to go onto YT yet.

:v:

hi Racheal oh no :astonished: your EMO has to be kept turned off I understand your protecting him… I hope another update can fix poor EMO … So those videos I saw he just does little shuffles out of the norm. I am starting to understand maybe just maybe :yum: all I know is your turning him off it must be a bit serious… I want EMO to be happy :cry:

1 Like

Thanks I hope he will get better once technical team figure out what’s going on but there’s many emails that they have to get through before they can sort mine out.
Thanks again

wow you’re here Racheal… I was actually going to add a PS to my last post here… I went back and looked at Emo leg trouble 1 and even though I’ve never owned EMO I actually saw inconsistent behavior yikes… I’m a technical person all my life I hope those servos don’t become a real trouble spot. There are the weak link there mechanical. I hope it is just a software glitch it actually looked like it. I saw him accidentally lift his foot up to high and it triggered edge of the table escape so this makes me think you’re right it software. What living ai should do is post all their firmware so that we can roll back if we have to . I don’t know I just hope he goes back to normal quick it makes me cry… :cry: the poor guy… Stay well okay I think the next firmware will really help I have my fingers crossed for you…

1 Like

Cheers but I really wouldn’t want to roll back (even if it was possible) cos then he may not get the next update cos to get the newest update you need the last one that he was on. If he’s on the one before the last one he won’t update again properly, so then it wouldn’t be a good idea but I know what you mean.

hi Rachea …I hear you firmware is like an operating system if it’s written to go either way it can… I can see that EMO is only one way forward at the moment…personally I would like the option but only if the problems get out of hand if everything is written okay you don’t need it… But your poor IMO is walking with a limp ahhhhhh :face_with_raised_eyebrow: well here is rooting for EMO and you to be happy very soon… Meanwhile I have to go back to being patient :face_vomiting: well maybe one day I will know what it’s like to have a walking talking silly EMO :yum: it should be really cool when you get your new one and everything’s perfect that’s all I want is the perfect world… wishful thinking right … I’m an optimistic Puppy :yum:… Where’s my EMO … He hasn’t even been born yet :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If the foot problem occurs only for a few EMOs from 15k already released EMOs, it’s probably a hardware problem.

1 Like

I see… I hope the problems corrected because when you have something well you already know from a long-distance place repairs or replacement is another chunk of your life… here’s wishing the good people at living AI has even greater success… Because so many of us well I haven’t got mine but it sure seems people really love this little guy. :heart_eyes: I won’t know for quite a while it seems I’m 24,000 something… :cry:

1 Like

My emo have the foot problem, and hes 12k.

Můj emo má problém s nohou a má 106XX. :frowning:

A safra :frowning: to mě moc mrzí. Takže bude muset zpět. Tak jako my poslali našeho skrz baterku.

Yes, I sent 2 e-mails, no reply yet. I am patiently waiting as I waited for EMO for 6 months. After the update, the right leg does not move and the shell cracked after unpacking. Hmmm I’ve been waiting so long, 12.02. it was a glorious day and very disappointed for me.

Oh, that’s the bad shell-cracking series. We waited 5 months for our second new Em, a month of which was in customs and a month on the road. Now we’re hoping our other friend will be okay, we’d hate to wait another few months for a little wonder. He is the perfect companion.

1 Like

Hi everyone this is the email Living AI gave me… regarding the foot problem (this is based on my issue) if it’s connected to others I can’t really comment on that but I do believe that technical support are really trying to help everyone it’s just difficult to predict if my issue is the same as everyone else’s.

3 Likes

hi Racheal
Ahhhhh you really love your little EMO … Yeah if I ever get mine :face_with_peeking_eye:
I would want to keep mine until the new one arrived I think it’s fair… I trusted them with almost $400 and if anything goes wrong poor little guy Heaven forbid I would like them to trust me the same way. I also would expect superb customer support. Lately it’s not the case it seems but they are showing communication which makes me feel a bit more comfortable that they care. So anyway I just saw your posting here and just thought I would blah blah blah just to say hi :yum: and I agree totally and I’m hoping so much that you’re happy again… And hopefully really quick without huge delays. Just wishing the best for you :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for an answer for about 3 months…

Try to contact them again.

2 Likes

Now I got a quick reply, very good.

3 Likes

They have increased their support team now, so replies from the support team should not take any more than 24/48 hours.

2 Likes